Chapter Eleven

Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehwi.

Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehwi.

Kim Tae-

"Lisa, don't play with your food.", my mother momentarily scolded me with a pointed look before turning her attention back to Taehyung who was sitting in front of her, her face all smiles and too friendly for my liking.

I would have scoffed at that if it weren't for my jittery nerves that's all over the place right now, both of my feet were tapping anxiously on the floor under the dining table.

After the little fiasco yesterday night, as soon as Mr Kim saw me in the kitchen, we greeted each other for a while before I excused myself to run back into the safety of my room with a hungry stomach so that I can question again about my luck.

I must admit that I am really an idiot for not realizing it sooner.

I mean, everything was actually pretty obvious when I think about it now, how Mr Kim get to enroll me so easily into the most prestigious arts performing college in the country under the scholarship and how Taehyung and the elites acted like they own the place.

Then there's also Mr Kim's mysterious son who I've never met, the empty bedrooms beside mine, the number of unused luxury cars in the underground garage...

And the family name too, for goodness sake.

To top all of that, I only realized that I was wearing just an oversized t-shirt paired with an old boyshorts that I own after I entered my bedroom and my hair was all over the place, which also led to another self weeping session.

I knew it that good things always came with a price.

And now, as I sat in the dining room beside my mother during breakfast, I wouldn't even dare to look up from my plate, knowing well enough whose face I would see and instead just stared at the untouched food on the table.

Even my appetite was not working today.

At the end of the huge table, Mr Kim sat while fiddling with his suit's cufflinks, his eyes were busy scanning the large number of meals for today's morning.

"So, why isn't Jimin tagging along with you guys this time?", he questioned the guys before making a move to reach for a piece of toast.

I slowly lifted my eyes at that, a little bit curious too and managed to see both Taehyung and Jungkook smirking at each other for a split second.

Taehyung then cleared his throat after taking a sip of his water, "He's staying at his place this time because of some... issues."

I tried so hard not to snort at the lousy excuse, I mean knowing the guy, the only issues that he would have were getting chlamydia or herpes but then he looked fine yesterday so that probably wasn't it.

Or maybe its because he already knew that he wouldn't be able to get any 'action' while he's in this house with people watching his moves all the time.

But then, why were they even here in the first place though?

I mean, all this time before I entered the academy, I have never seen them here even during the end of the months just like today where they let us go home.

As if hearing my thoughts, Mr Kim asked them.

"Oh and what did you say happened to your penthouse last night?"

A freaking penthouse, why I am not even surprised?

Taehyung shrugged while putting in a piece of grilled chicken into his mouth, "Nothing, the main fuse of the building was broken all of a sudden and we both couldn't stand the cold so we decided to stay the night here since it was so late already."