Chapter Fifty: Final

Chicks Before Dicks

I stretched my arms further from my body as I gaped at the bold glittery letters that were scrawled across the bright pink tank top in front of me.

"Do I have to wear this too?"

Right in the middle of the living room, Jennie unnie nodded her head as she swiped one last coat of red lipstick on her lower lip, her curls bouncing wildly over her shoulders. "Its girls night so yeah, you have to wear that."

She herself was donning the exact same shirt that I have in my hands right now except that hers was a cropped one which ended not too far above her belly button, showing off her toned stomach.

God, I wish I had her confidence.

I bit my lips as my eyes spotted Chaeyoung coming out of her room.

"Okay but why does Chaeng's got sleeves though?"

Walking over towards where I was standing, said girl eyed the skimpy top inside my hands in distaste.

"She's an active church member so we're cutting her some slack," Jennie explained, still busy touching up her face.

"What slack? In case you can't see, I still have this embarrassing words written across my chest," Chaeyoung complained as she plopped down on the couch beside me.

I let out a sigh and dropped my arms, "Well, at least it wasn't as bad as Jisoo unnie's."

"What do you mean bad?"

At the sharp tone coming from the kitchen, all of us simultaneously whipped our heads towards where the oldest girl stood near the fridge, her sparkling furry pink top domineering the whole space with its presence alone.

"This, kids, is what I call fashion thank you very much," she remarked when we just gawked at her silently.

Chaeyoung and me shared a look.

I cleared my throat, "So, this club that we're going... Where is it again?"

After returning back to the dormitory and filling in the other girls on everything that had happened in the past few days, all three of them had somehow agreed that I needed something to help loosen myself up.

Jisoo suggested that I go and dance my problems away.

Jennie told me that a few drinks could settle everything.

Chaeyoung... well, I think she mentioned something about angels and healing but the other girls were already busy dragging her away from me by then.

And then before I knew it, all of us were suddenly dolled up and ready to party our asses off.

Beside me, Chaeyoung stared at her phone screen in boredom. "I think its called The Ivy or something."

My heart immediately skipped a beat.

The Ivy? Wasn't that the club where I went to fetch the boys last time?

The exact same club where Jungkook got himself drunk off his ass too.

Freaking Jungkook who's yet to reply to any of my messages.