Chapter Forty Two

"Are we there yet?"

I watched as Jungkook took one look at the darkening sky above us before grunting lowly, "No. If the recent signboard was correct, then there was still about a kilometre ahead of us before we reach the town."

"Oh my God.", Jimin whined as he stomped his feet to a stop for a second, "Who the hell let Taehyung drive again?"

"You little shit. Perhaps if you actually hadn't piss the instructor off before our final driving evaluation then you could've drove us instead."

Jimin simply rolled his eyes at that, "Well, its not my fault that the lady at the reception turned out to be his wife. I mean, I do have a big weakness when it comes to beautiful women."

"You pretty much have a big weakness when it comes to anything that have legs.", I interjected as I tried to match the guys' fast pace.

"That's such a low blow, sis.", he then pursed his lips at me before zeroing his eyes towards my empty hands, "And why the hell don't you have to carry anything again?"

Yeah, we had long ago ditched the car when we realized that it was no use to us any longer since it had already started running out of gas. Our phones were also definitely out of the equation what with the place having no reception and all.

And just when we thought that we were all totally doomed, Jungkook somehow managed to find an old notice that was stuck on the bark of a tree from around us.

It appeared that the piece of paper was actually a poster about some kind of festival that was held at a small town nearby from about a few months ago. And if our assumption is correct, then the place surely couldn't be that far from where we got ourselves stranded.

Well, at least that was what we hoped for when we started hauling our asses off down the long road anyway.

I just shrugged my shoulders at him, "I'm a girl."

Yeah. That and the fact that when I tried to grab for my suitcase earlier, Jungkook didn't even give me a second to protest before the huge thing was suddenly whisked away from me.

I kinda blushed a little but that's definitely not the point.

A few steps behind me, I heard Jimin let out a low scoff, "Funny. The last time I checked, you never exactly act like one."

"The fuck did you say?"

He made a point to raise his eyebrows smugly at me, "See? What kind of girl curses all the time?"

"Any kind of sane girl will curse when you're in the vicinity.", I remarked drily.

"Well, you're not totally wrong there. They do swear a lot in the bedroom."

I immediately send him a disgusted look when the meaning behind his words registered in my head, "What the- Ew! Gross!"

"Tch. You have so much to learn, sis. So so much."

This prick.

"And you also have so much to learn about the right way to treat girls too, brother.", I mockingly replied.

"Oh we're back to this again? How many times do I have to tell you that you're absolutely no girl to me?"

"And how many more times do I have to tell you that I don't give a shit about what you think?"