Chapter Twenty Eight

Short Recap: Taehyung brought Lisa to a ball where she had a small fight with Jungkook's rumored girlfriend and got blindsided by the guy himself afterwards. She finally exposed half of what's going on to her roommates (the elites, her scholarship, etc) and proceeded to develop a love hate relationship with Jungkook. Soon enough, she found out that she got casted as the main role of a play together with him where they quarrelled resulting to Jungkook getting his head hit by a step ladder and finally died due to blood loss.

Jk.

He's still alive. Or does he, really?

***

Taehyung: Don't let them call his father.

I stared at Taehyung's message that was sent to me six hours ago in silence before letting out a deep sigh, my eyes then lifting towards the unconscious body laying on the bed before me.

Six hours.

That was how long I've been sitting here in the infirmary swimming in my own little pool of guilt as I waited for Taehyung and Jimin to arrive.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be here considering how things went down just now but after receiving Taehyung's text, I realized that I probably owed him a little bit for saving my life.

But now that I think it back, I may have overreacted a little bit in that room. Okay, I overreacted a lot. I mean, half of his words were actually true about me not being serious during our rehearsal which was partially his fault since he keep distracting me with his amazing eyes and smooth voice but that's not the point.

Plus its not like I can just go straight to him and say, 'Hey Jungkook, my hormones are actually going through a rage at the moment so try to tone it down a bit, yeah?'

Hah. Never in a million years.

He had tried to pick a fight with me, and I had given in.

The cut wasn't really that deep - thank God because I surely will be living with remorse forever, but he did get patched up with a few layers of stitches which sure looked painful as hell.

Glancing at the door on my left, I suddenly felt like getting some fresh air and was about to stand up when I heard a low groan from behind me.

"Fuck. What time is it now?"

Turning my head around slowly, I took in the sight of a half awake Jungkook scrunching up his face in distaste as he looked around the bed and crossed both of my arms together.

"Seriously? You just got needles going through your head and you want to know what time is it now?", I asked with one eyebrow raised.

At the sound of my voice, Jungkook snapped his eyes open fully before whipping his head towards me as if he just realized I was there in the first place.

Huh, this is very awkward.

Noting the somewhat confused expression on his face, I cleared my throat. "Somewhere past 4 pm I think."

"Huh?", he furrowed his eyebrows in question.

"The time."