Ready for U.A ?

Okay okay! First things first :

-you're a guy
-you're 16 years
-You live in Bakugo's house with his family
-Your quirk is Vampire (oh yes)
Basically you can grow fangs and when you bite someone and drink their blood they become weaker and you get stronger. Also you are a really REALLY faster runner but your quirk isn't that effective in the sun as in shadow areas or at night.
When you active your quirk your eyes glow Red. ALSO your skin colour is naturally (cuz of this quirk) a but more pale.

-(SORRY ABOUT THAT) you have Messy fluffy hair
-You sometimes have to wear glasses
-You're short- 168 cm xD
-You are actually friendly but really loud and angry around your step brother

Ok- LET'S GO!
------

ith a loud "thud" you were thrown off your bed and were knocked out your sleep. You knew who that was because there was only ONE person... who would do that... "KATSUKI!!!! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" You cursed and saw him rushing out your room.
Within a few seconds you were on your feet and dashed after him "COME HERE!"
"You're too slow shorty!!!" He dodged your hand which was reaching for him.
"OI! You two! STOP WITH that and get ready for school!!" His mother yelled from Downstairs.
"SHUT UP I ALREADY AS GOOD AS DONE!" He yelled back and started arguing with her while you waddled back into your room , took your clothes and knocked your brother over who also wanted to go in the bathroom "HA!!!" You shouted in victory and looked the door.
"YOU LITTLE- GYAAA!" came from outside.
Grinning you took your sleeping clothes off and showered.
After that you got dressed and fixed your messy bed hair.
You took your clothes and quickly unlocked the door and escaped your brothers Foot.
Almost falling you got back into your room , took your bag , jacket , quickly set your tie and walked downstairs. Mitsuki , Katsuki's Mother and your Step mother since 1 year already prepeard your Bentos.
You smiled and said "Morning!" And took your Bento and stuffed into your Bag "Ready for your first day?" Your Step Father asked and you nodded.
"Don't be nervous okay?".
You chuckled "Don't worry I wont".
Mitsuki sighed "Why can't Katsuki be so polite like you" "HAH?!" came from upstairs and you chuckled.

Finally your brother was also Done and you two put your shoes on and went outside "Bye!" You said and waved to them and closed the door.
Katsuki already walked on the road and you ran after him.

During the way to school you two didn't talk , there was no need.
You looked around and saw more and more U.A students coming.
"Oi , Brat" Katsuki grumbled "What".
"During break I don't want you to be around me. Search for some friends".
You lowered your speed and stopped and looked after him.
"Asshole..." You growled and walked past him.
During the time you were in the Hospital he actually came to visit you sometimes...
He was so nice during this time but now ... You live with him and he's being a brat everyday... ugh...

As if I need him... tch I can take care of myself now!

You came to the school entrance and stopped.
You took a deep breath and walked in the area into this huge hall and .... completely lost.
Katsuki was gone and period was about to start. You didnt even knew in which class you are in.
Unsure and a bit helpless you looked at all those students passing by.
"Uhm? Can I help You?" Someone asked you.
You turned around and saw a girl standing there , looking at you slightly smiling.
Her hair brown and shoulder length.
"Ah... uhm yeah. I am new here and I am actually pretty lost right now..".
"For new students you can look on that board there maybe you can find your name there "she pointed at a board.
You nodded and walked over to it with her.
"What's your name? I could help you searching".
"(Y/N) Bakugo" you said and flinched as you saw a slightly shocked expression in her face.
"Bakugo? Are you maybe related to Bakugo Kastuki?" "Kinda... he's my Step brother".
"Oh- never knew he had One! Argh... never mind let's see... there you are! Hey you're in my class!".
You slightly smiled "Ofh there's also my brother.." "yeah but don't mind he actually pretty fine during class" "alright... uh so wanna go?" "Yeah! Come on!".

While you two walked to the class you looked around and sa all the first year students "uhmm whats your name?" You asked out of no where "eh! Oh sorry! I am Uraraka Ochako".
You nodded and walked towards the class.
Nearly everyone was there , your brother too.

Without eye contact you walked in and sat down in the back.
You felt how everyone looked at you and you headed whispering everywhere.

"GET TO YOUR SEATS! THE TEACHER IS ABOUT TO COME!" a blue haired guy with glasses said in a loud voice. No One really reacted to his order "Iida... just give it up..." came from outside.

Suddenly everyone else came into the class "Mr. Aizawa is coming!".
Everyone sat down and waited.
A man in Black clothes came in the class.
He looked really tired and had messy long hair.
The first thing you had to look at was the scar he has under his eye.

He sighed "Alright... good morning everyone. Before we get into organisation I wanna get this done quick. We got a new student in our class. Introduce yourself".

You got up "I am (Y/N) Bakugo... nice to meet you.." You mumbled.
Everyone looked to you and then nodded.
A few of them Smiled at you but then there were some which had no emotion in their faces.
You sat down again and listened to the teacher.

After the organisation stuff you got right into Japanese...

I wonder how this will go....

--------------

Heeey! :))

Yeah I finally did it because I had a idea and yeah. Here it is!
AND YES IT'S FOR MALE READERS- but of course I know... that girls will read it and I guess some have MAYBE a My Hero Academia oc? You can just this one just with a different Quirk xD
ANYWAY...

I am more than ready for this fanfic because...jeez. I love my hero academia.
I got the character book so I have my information.
Did you know that U.A is a 6 day school-
So that means they have school on Saturday?
I would die xD...

ANYWAY I hope you liked the first chapter !