Help in last Seconds...

You hit your head against the door "FUCK off...." "I will hot you if you come out...THAT won't be your ASS!" Katsuki grumbled.
You groaned and jolted as he tried opening the door.
Suddenly you realised something and flinched

I...havent drank any more blood this week...i need to drink blood again ... at least
3 times a week. I only had 1 time...but I can't drink Katsuki's blood again. I already did. From his parents too... shit

You already felt the strength leaving you slowly your body.
"Fuck...." you dropped to the ground and kneed down.
As always , Katsuki broke the Lock and opened the door.
"Ready or not here i- (Y/N)...?" he stared at you.
You held your head "fuck..." you cursed again.
Your head hurted a lot and you couldn't get up.
Katsuki kneed down to you "hey. You're pale! You need blood right?! Here!" He held his arm at you "take what you need!" He said desperately.
"I can't... I already drank your blood... It won't help" you coughed.
Katsuki panicked "What happens when you don't drink blood?!" You tried to keep eye contact with you but your eyes didn't really wanted to work.
"Its like when you don't drink for days... means...you will get weaker...and die".
"Wait wait! NO!" Katsuki ran out the Bathroom.
Your parents weren't there yet and you wouldn't be responsive anymore.

You heard Katsuki talking and you felt how your consciousness got worse.
"Okay hurry but heard me?!??" He yelled and you jolted as he came back.
He picked you up and branch you downstairs "Deku will come...".
You flinched and sighed as he put you on the sofa and waited impatient.
"FUCK!" He yelled and you noticed him doing small explosions in his hands.
"Shh... I will be just fine..." you said a bit weak and smiled.
Katsuki stared at you. You saw the fear in his eyes. Was he scared to loose you? Is he caring about you after all?

The door bell knocked your thoughts over.
Katsuki dashed to the door "Hurry up Deku! Hes...".
Midoriya ran inside "W-what shall I do?!?" He asked a bit confused "You just told me to come over because You said he wasn't okay!".
"He needs your blood! His quirk is Vampire so you know! He already drank my blood and it doesn't work two times!" Katsuki very desperate and scared.

Midoriya came around and sat on the Sofa and revealed his neck "There...".
For a moment you forgot he was a friend.
This was pure blood lust.
You sat up and pinned Midoriya down on the sofa and directly went for his neck.
Midoriya struggled scared but you only grew your teeth and sank them into his neck.
He whimpered and actually tried to get you off him.
Katsuki watched and you knew it. You felt his eyes on you.
Midoriya let a silent "Mgh..." which brang you back.
You blinked a couple of times and then let off Midoriya and looked at him.
He stared at you , full of fear.
Quick you backed up and whipped your mouth with your arm.
"Oi Deku... come here" Katsuki said and opened the Aid kid.

You watched Katsuki taking care of Midoriyas Bite mark.
After that they talked at the door and He left.
You sat on the sofa , feeling horrible after behaving like a blood thirsty monster.
Katsuki came around the sofa and sat next to you.
"So ... that's what I need to prepare for if you really need blood..?" "I guess...it never were like this before...".
He sighed and suddenly you felt his Muscular arms wrapping around you and pulling you closer to him.
A bit confused you stared into the room.
"I thought...you would die" he whispered.
You flinched and rested your head on his shoulder "Not yet... i still wanna see you become a true hero" he mumbled and felt a flick against your head "Ow..,"
"You mean the Number 1 hero eh?!" "Yeah... also that".

After you two got done for bed your parents also came home.
You kept this secret and still ate something on that day.
You realised that your brother kept looking at you. Is he worried that much?!

You walked upstairs after eating and left in your room.
Tired you fell into your bed and groaned.

"Oofh... sleeping...finally..."

-----------

Ofh that got weird - in the cover picture is weird okay- THANKS... XD