Bath time

Someone poked you and woke you up. You must have fell asleep in Katsuki '# room because he was waking you up.
"Get up.." he yawned "We have to get ready..".

After getting ready & driving to school with the Train you both came right in time for class.
You got a lecture from the Principal , Mr. Aizawa & Allmight infront of your class.
Of course the class got in trouble too for helping you but at least it worked.
Todoroki wasn't badly hurt.

"Alright listen up... Because I wasn't there yesterday you will get the papers today... you have to hand them in Tomorrow. The whole First year is going on a Classtrip / Training* camp. Your parents have to sign the papers. We will leave next Monday... who can't come will have normal class".
"YES!!!" The half of the class jumped up.
Mr Aizawa used his quirk and everyone became quiet because of his scary look.
Everyone got the paper.
"EH... We are in the forest?! No city?!" Kaminari yelped

((IT'S NOT THE SAME TRAINING CAMP FROM SEASON 3! THIS FANFIC IS NOT BASED ON THE ORIGINAL STORY BUT STILL STAYS AFTER SEASON 2 (still first Semester)!!))

Mr. Aizawa nodded and continued with a few more stuff for the Camp.
The day continued on and finally also this day you survived.
You ran with Katsuki & Midoriya to the Train and got in last minute.
Panting you sat down and took out your book and already did your homework.
"Geez I hate it... why do we still get homework when we go to a training camp.." you grumbled.
"They have no mercy..." Midoriya sighed and got up and got out.
You waved as the Train took off and you kept driving one more stop.
You got out and hurried back home.
Your father signed the Papers , both of you were allowed to go.
Since it was still early you put on short pants , sport shoes , tank tops and decided to Go running a bit.
You grabbed the papers stood at the door "We got one more hour before school starts...we need 1 hour to get there... but we can do that! WITHOUT quirks!" You grinned , grabbed the key & phone + Headphones and Rushed outside followed by Katsuki.

Both of you jogged along the street passing by Students or random people.
You were already in the city "Alright we still have ... about 30 min" you said while waiting at a Traffic light to turn green.
"We can do it..." he nodded and kept running as the light turned Green.
You followed him and you two made your over the far field near the Train track.
You had your headphones on and listen to some music.
You saw that Katsuki became slower "Keep it up !" You finally searched up to him.
"Shut up I am not out of Stamina!" He hissed.
"Never said that~" you grinned and cut him off.
Finally you came to the Train station and again into the city.

"15 min!" You said as you waited at the last Traffic light before you had to get up the hill up to U.A.
Some girls looked over to you and started giggling.
You looked over to him and smiled for a moment. They started laughing.
Katsuki noticed and flicked your head "No flirting" he grumbled.
Again You looked to them and chuckled quiet and pointed out he's grumpy when you font show him attention.
The light must had turned green because Katsuki grabbed you and kept running.
You followed him and you came to the hill "FUCK ...8 MIN..." you flinched... "YA KNOW FUCK THIS.. let's use the quirks or we will die running up there...".
"Deal-" he stretched and used his quirk to dash the half of it upwards.
You used your quirk so you were faster then normal humans.
The thought came back... It's not your quirk...

You cut off Bakugo and were the first one up at the school.
Both of you walked in the school and searched for Mr.Aizawa.
It was not Mr. Aizawa you found,  it was the Principal who you asked if he could give the papers to Mr. Aizawa.
As friendly as he was he agreed.

The two of you walked to the Train station and drove home again.
As little surprise you two blocked the kitchen and prepared dinner.
Katsuki could Cook pretty well so and you just knew how to not burn everything down.

After dinner you dragged yourself into the Bathtub and chilled in there.
Suddenly the door opened and Katsuki came in "What the hell are you doing.. can't you not take a bath like a normal person.
"HAH?!!?" you imitated Katsuki. You had your hair like Katsuki and a lot of Foam around your Jaw like a board "I AM YOU FROM THE FUTURE... HOW DARE YOU TO BE SO RUDE..." you said grinning and like a old man.

He groaned and stood in front of the mirror and you saw that he got kissed because you looked at him grinning.
"dumbass..."he groaned and sat in front of the Bathtub.
You still grinned at him "Pissed~?" "If you weren't naked I would drown you now..." he hissed.
You blew foam at him and he tried his best to keep calm.

"Why don't you just take a bath too hah? But forget that I get out now I will stay in there it's warm..." you played with the foam.
Katsuki stared at you "I am not doing that what the hell..." "I should say what the he'll A you TOUCHED MY THING..." "you got hard..." "BECAUSE OF YOU..." you said and quickly covered your mouth embarrassed.
Katsuki flinched and then smirked dirty.
"I TAKE IT BACK... FORGET IT.." you grumbled.

He threw a black Boxer at you "put that on , I am coming in" he said and walked out to put his Laundry away.
You looked after him and mumbled angry and managed to put the boxer on.
It felt weird and of course had to stick to your skin a lot.

Katsuki came back and you took more of the shampoo and made more Foam.
You did that to not having to look at him taking off his clothes.
You heard him behind you as he got in.
Flustered you kept playing with the foam.
Instead of laying you sat between his legs because of course he had to lay down.
"The work out is going good right?" "Uhm...yeah why?" "I can see that...".
Your whole back spasmed itself as you felt his finger going down your spin.
"Stop doing that you're giving me creeps..." you grumbled.
"Awww now you're so grumpy...am I pissing you off?"he asked.
You turned your head around and glared at him.
"Baaad you should listen to your older brother" he wrapped his arm around you and pulled you down so you lie on him.
"ASS! LET ME GO..." you struggled , no chance...

You pouted and and refused to rest your head on his chest and tried to hold it up.
Your neck started hurting and eventually you dropped on it.
He chuckled.
You heard his Heart beat slightly.
Somehow it made you calm and you stopped to tense up and calmed down.
You felt how he let go off you.
"You fucking bastard.." you growled and took some foam and put it on his head.
He didn't do anything and just grumbled a bit "Mmmh.... seriously...".
You sat up and looked at the Bathtub duck.
You flinched as you felt something weird on your back.
"Chill it's just soap" he said and rubbed over your back with a Washing Cloth piece.
At least as he was done with also washing your hair what he did way too careful you were allowed to wash HIS hair.
You took the little cup and filled it with water and tilted it over his head.
You laughed as you saw him with wet hair.
You spread the shampoo on his head and started making him weird hairsyles until he had enough.
You washed the Shampoo out and ended up throwing foam at eachother after getting out.

Both of you sneaked out the bathroom and disappeared in their room.
Except about you again , you sneaked into Katsuki's room to let him rage over the game again because he can't win against you.

-----------

Hh-

I have a question...

What other fanfiction could I start? Another BNhA × Reader but with COMPLETELY different STORY? That you're the SON of a villain? And have to go to U.A to spy on them- but eventually find friends...AND YOUR LOVE..,who I MIGHT be Kirishima...
Heh

If I should leave a comment...

And yes this story isn't based on the Seasons... it's completely free because ... I don't like going after stories- eeeh-

K-