Do as you wish...

(Yaoi warning! BEWARE of explicit scenes ♡)

"Katsuki..." you whispered and looked to him. He came closer and forced you against the lean of the bed.
"You're... hard" you mumbled and looked to Katsuki's crotch.
He grumbled and started taking your boxers off.
He threw them into the corner while you pulled your knees towards your body embarrassed. Katsuki also managed to take his Boxers off and crawled on the bed towards you like an Big cat , ready to pounce on it's prey.
A slight grin was drawn in his face as he stepped in front of your legs "Spread...em" he mumbled and grabbed your knees.
You looked away and tried to keep them together. Jerkliy Katsuki had spread them and grinned. "S-stop staring like this..." "you're seriously already kinda leaking..." he grinned and leaned down. "Was that because I was biting your thighs...~?" He whispered.
"Mh... hm.." you forced the nod and felt his tongue going over the bite marks on your inner thighs.

Your whole body was trembling and your breath already started getting heavy.
Katsuki looked up to you.
You knew what he was going to do next and as if he was asking for permission he was looking at you.
"S-stop staring.... d-do as you wish..." you covered your face embarrassed.
Katsuki smirked and started teasing your member (YA KNOW WHAT -OKAY)
by breathing or blowing against it.
He chuckled for a moment because of your reaction. Your whole body flinched everytime.

Suddenly he grabbed it and moved his hand up and down a couple of times and lead his mouth towards it. "Mh..." you trembled as he came closer.
As soon as his mouth enclosed your member , your whole body tensed up and you grabbed the bed sheets.
It was hot... and you felt him sucking on it slightly. "A-ahn... K-Katsuki...mmhh" You moaned as you felt his Tongue going along the tip.
You felt your spine Shudder and your Stomach hurting.

He kept going slowly. Your hand went through his hair while you leaned your head into the pillows , panting & slightly moaning.

Katsuki let off and licked off the Pre-cum.
He grabbed you and put you over so you stood on your Knees and hand.
"Mh!" One of his fingers went in your mouth.
Without any defending you started sucking of them , it didn't take long that they were covered in Saliva.

You flinched as you felt his finger going along your entrance and slowly going on in.
Katsuki started inserting on of his fingers.
It hurt... and you grabbed the bed sheets thighter and tried to keep your Upper body half standing.
"Ah- i-it hUrts!" You tried to get away but Katsuki kept you where you were and kept going.
He moved his finger and you flinched all over.

All of the sudden you felt something .... it felt strange.
The feeling got more intense and you thrusted all of the sudden by yourself and came.
"A-ah... w-what was that...." "Your good spot...?~" he answered pulled his finger out.

"W-will you put it in....?" You turned around and flinched as he nodded.
"I-it won't fit!!" You tried to get away again but at the end of the bed he had grabbed your leg and slowly pulled you back again. "Katsukii..~ n-no!" You moaned and covered your mouth as you felt his finger teasing you again.

"Youre already waiting for it aren't ya...?"

-----------

I will split this chapter as I already said before....
I am very very sorry because I wanted to upload and finish this yesterday but I injured myself really really bad outside... I probably sprained my Ankel or bent something. I fell over yesterday and was outside holing my right foot 3 min- I was ALONE... and crawled back In side the house to call my mother & her boyfriend to come back-

It's swollen so I couldn't really write anything yesterday cuz - THE PAIN...

I couldn't concentrate because I even tried to finish it but..., no...

I am very sorry but I will have enough time now... since I will be staying home for a while because I CAN'T WALK XD

So I hope you enjoyed THAT already! Let's see how it goes!

Also !

Thank you all so much for the ideas!
It helps me a LOT so please ! If I ask for ideas make sure if you have any wishes or ideas!

Leave a comment ^^