Well it's your fault after all!

*timeskip to Lunchbreak*

You sat at a table with Midoriya alone.
Grumbling you searched your bag. "What are you searching for?" Uraraka sat next to Midoriya and looked over to you.
"My mom said she got me a pair if glasses because I sight kinda got worse.. but I can't find them..." you grumbled and nearly completely shoved yourself into the bag.

"Oi are you search for theeese?".

You looked up annoyed and saw Katsuki flicking the glasses in his fingers.
"Give me..." you grumbled. Katsuki handed you your glasses. "Quite snatching my stuff..." you glanced at him for a moment.
Katsuki shrugged and sat down next to you.
You closed your eyes and ignored him. You felt that he was watching you.

Annoyed you kept writing on a paper. "Didn't you finish that?" "No.. I couldn't keep up with Mr. Aizawa do he told me to finish it at home...".
Grumbling you put on your glasses & pushed them in place.
Midoriya smiled "Hey they look nice on you!" "Agreed!" Uraraka nodded.
You smiled and put your stuff away to get your bento out your bag and eat something.

*SKIP to End of the school Day*

"Class dismissed..." Mr Aizawa said.
You and Katsuki jumped up and ran out the classroom.
"HURRY UP WE ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!" You yelled behind you at your brother.
"DON'T U YELL THAT ME!!" He yelled back.

Both of you dashed down the hill towards the train station. Just in time you made it inside.
Panting like dogs you fell into two free seats and leaned back.

At home you dashed upstairs to avoid Katsuki. Who knows that he wants to do...
The words he said didn't leave you alone since then.

You packed out all your school stuff and lie on the floor and continued what you still didn't finish. You looked up to the mirror on your wardrobe.
It was true , with glasses you looked diffrend and you noticed , that your hair grew a bit.

And as you expected it....

*knock knock*

You looked to the door "What...".
"They wanna turn the water off for 2 hours. Shower now or tomorrow morning".

Slowly you walked to the door and opened it.
Katsuki stood there with an paper in his hand.
You groaned and walked past him. "Fcking dare to interrupt me during bathing , got it...?" You glared at him , trying to make it clear. He shrugged and walked back into his room.

You already turned the shower on and locked the door.

That should make him stay out...ugh..

You undressed and got in.
Warm water pattered along your skin and when you leaned back it covered your hair.
You felt around your neck. You flinched painfully when you touched the still open wound on your ear , where they put in the tracker.
You sighed and started washing your hair. You leaned your head under the patterning water and washed the shampoo off.
Suddenly , when you were about to grap the body shampoo , the doorknob started ratterling. "Katsuki... it's locked" "unLock ! I have to pisS!" "You sure can hold it for 6 more min...?" "nO! Open up!!!".

You sighed. He started knocking angrily "come on!" "I'm sorry- but I cant- I am naked and here no towel...".
You looked at a actual huge towel on the toilet and grinned.
"Heh- so you're too embarrassed about your body even tho I saw it already...?"
You flinched. "You were drunk- you don't remember anything.." you grumbled.

"Ohh- are you sure...?"

**KATSUKI'S P.O.V**

Actually it was the truth I was saying. I remember a few moments but not everything.
"I remember that you didn't really... defend yourself... so... you really wanted it from me , didn't you?".
"STOP FCKING AROUND!" I heard my brother yelling.
I grinned and leaned against the door. At some moments you really just looked like you were begging for me... hm... I would give everything to hear those noises again..".

There were a few moments of silence. "(Y/n)?" I turned towards the door to look.
No answer. Annoyed I exploded the lock and pressed down the doorknob and got inside.
I saw the silhouette of my brother sitting in the shower , with his back to me , with the water still running.

"Where's my answer...? I asked and reached out for him.

*** YOUR P.O.V***

Shit... shit shit shit shit shit...

What do I do?!?!!

You covered your crotch and slowly turned your head.
You exactly knew what you were blushing , but because for the fact that the memories of that night made you hard and Katsuki shouldn't see it.

"W-well- now you can go to the toilet...".
Katsuki narrowed his eyes , does he know?!?

He grabbed your arm and turned you around.

"YOU'RE HARD?!" "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT AFTER ALL!!!!"

---------------

Let me tell you smt.

I am so sorry.

I am really not even able to upload during the week because of school-
And also for my mental health...

I will try my best to get myself to upload smt at least ONCE a week-

Oofh....