The Library

You nearly fell asleep during the drive in the town but Katsuki kept you awake.
Finally you arrived there and got out the bus.
"We will meet here again in 4 HOURS. Stay in your groups and don't do anything stupid..." Mr. Aizawa grumbled.
You looked to Midoriya & Uraraka "What now..?".
"We could go through the shops..?" She asked and you nodded.
You pulled Katsuki with you in a shop & followed Uraraka through it.
"That's a library..." Katsuki sighed and looked around.
"So what? It's very interesting you know...?" You grabbed a book and sat on a chair and looked through it.

Another book caught your attention and you took it from the shelf. "Quirk improvement tricks..." you read the title and also went through this one.
A lot quirks were listed from Element Quirks to Physically quirks and much more.
You looked over to the others who also found a book for them to read , also Katsuki who snatched a book for Close Combat fighting styles.

"Interresting book eh?" You heard someone saying behind you.
You flinched and looked around.

(NOTE this is a Important character WHICH DOESN'T Exists in the Manga or ANIME !
Why IS HE IMPORTANT THEN-? I am not telling you THAT yet-)

A guy stood behind you. His Black messy hair , With Black glasses , Glowing Purple eyes & ear piercings.
He was tall & seem very slim. The thing on him what caught your attention was his skin , it was nearly white & A few scars were see able on his arms & his neck.
A bit confused you looked at him and then nodded "Uh ... yeah".
He sat next to you "Are you from U.A?" He asked and leaned his head a bit to the side.
You flinched and looked to him again "What exactly do you what...?" "I am the librarys Owners Son.... I don't get to see other People in my age often so.." he looked down on his hands.
You sighed "yeah I am from U.A..." you looked to him.
"So these others are your Classmates?" "Mmhm.." you nodded and explained that the first year Year is on a Classtrip here.
"Y-yeah I already saw that! I saw you at the dorms.."

So that was him....

"Soooo... anything else you're interested in here ?" He looked the the shelfs.
"No no! I am fine with this one here!" You smiled.
He looked to the book "For a U.A student this seem pretty interesting hehe" he smirked.
You noticed these two fangs he had for a moment.
"Soooo... I Am Jaisaki Kuro! But you can call me Kuro!" He said "My quirk is Navi flames!"
((actually took that from a Oc of mine lol- even tho HE'S not a Oc))
"Bakugo (Y/N) ... the Quirk is Vampire".
"Nice! Uh..." he stepped back as soon as Katsuki came.
"Who's that...?" He grumbled at you and glared at Kuro.
"Geez calm down! He's the son of the owner of this here! He's trying to be nice Katsuki!... sorry about my STEP brother..." you looked apologising to Kuro.
"No no it's okay!" He giggled and looked to Katsuki "I am trying to curse trouble... I am sorry" he flinched.
"Tch..." he rolled his eyes "I am waiting outside..." he said and left.
Midoriya walked next to you "Let's go before he gets too grumpy and leaves..." he pulled your sleeve.
Uraraka nodded agreeing.
You sighed and walked behind the two to the door.
You looked to Kuro and waved. "See you..." he said and looked a bit sad over to you.

"I don't trust him that's all!" Katsuki growled while walking through the town.
"HE'S a nice guy! Chill!" You growled back.
"Hey hey! Calm it!" Uraraka walked between you two.
"Geeez...." she sighed "Let's get something to eat...and I hope you two will calm down after that..".

After getting something to eat you sat down on a bench and chewed on some fries.
"Sorry...." he grumbled slightly while sitting next to you and snatched a frie from you.
"I know you will enough now... so it's fine" you mumbled.

You kept one walking and going through shops until you bumped into Kirishima , Todoroki , Kaminari & Tsuyu.
"Hey guys! Found anything here?" Kirishima came to you.
"Not really..." Katsuki grumbled.
"I wanna go to the library again..." you mumbled.
"Should I come with you?" Todoroki poked your shoulder.
"Sure. At least I am not alone then..." you chuckled.
"But you can't go!" Midoriya made a few steps into your direction.
"We are two people so it's fine!" You said and grabbed Todoroki's sleeve and pulled him with yourself.
You two walked back to the library were Kuro stood at the door and hung up a poster.
"Ah! You're back!" He said as he noticed you.
"Mmhm! Kuro.. that's Todoroki. A classmate" you looked to both of them.
"Nice to meet you!" Kuro smiled "Pleasure..." Todoroki said and nodded.
You 3 walked back in and you took the book you had before and once more flipped through it.
Todoroki sat next to you and looked into it with you.
"Wanna read that? It's about element quirks and how to improve them" you shoved the book in front of Todoroki who directly started reading.

You watched Kuro standing on the ladder and sorting the books.

There's something about him....
But what exactly is it...

------

Took a bit longer- sorry- xD