The Truth

"You...."

The light blue , pale skin... & scary eyes. There was only one person.
Shigaraki.

"You little traitor... tch tch" Shigaraki grinned a bit and walked towards you.
"What is this?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" You yelled and backed up.
"I let them sleep for a while so we could talk..." he said and stopped.
"Go on..." you growled and looked around for a moment checking for other villains.

"As I was saying... The quirk of your wasn't yours & it seems like your parents.... didn't tell you the whole truth about you" he said and scratched his neck "do you even remember having this quirk during your time when you were a little kid?".
You flinched. You didn't. You couldn't remember anything from your past until the moment you fainted as you saw that villain killing your parents.

Shigaraki pulled out a phone out and turned it on , he showed the screen to you.
There was is it again. Only the voice was on , no face.
"Hello...young Bakugo... or should I call you (F/N)?".
"Just tell me about my quirk I am sick of that...".
"Well then...." he cleared his Throat "You should remember me... not from the last time we saw eachother. From way more in the past...".

You flinched and remember. The evening.... when this happened. This ... voice was also there.
He was the killer of your parents?!

"DID YOU KILLED MY PARENTS?!" you yelled.
"No... but I was there" he said "The killer was someone who wasn't planned in the first place. The reason it was there was you.".
"Why..," you made a step forward.
"Because of your actual Quirk..." he said and let out a slight chuckle.
"The quirk you have isn't yours at all. I gave it to you after I took your quirk".

"What was my quirk.... and why did you took it from me...?" You looked up and glared over to Shigaraki.
"Your quirk was called : PainKiller. It's a Purple Aura which you can spread and whoever comes in Contact with it will feel a terrible pain. The reason I took it is because your Father asked me to & give it back to you as soon as you find it out".

"I will give you back your quirk if you become a Part of the league of Villains and start spying on your classmates & Teachers. Of course you can't tell them about that or we will kill someone who's important to you. You will have to give us or Members reports.... so...".
"You're crazy....as if.." you started and then flinched as you saw Kuro coming up at Shigaraki with a Branch in his hand.
He lifted up the branch and slammed it at him but Shigaraki grabbed the branch and made it fall into Dust.
He grabbed Kuro by his neck with 4 fingers and held him down.
"What happened...?" The boss asked.
Shigaraki growled "Some kid came up and wanted to knock me out... tch why don't I just kill him... heh".
Kuro growled and struggled.
"Well then we do it this way... (Y/N) if you don't join... he will die & you don't get your quirk back..." he said.
You flinched and looked to Kuro & Shigaraki's 5th finger nearing Kuros neck.
"FINE I DO IT...!" you yelled.
Shigaraki let go off him and pushed him towards you.
"Well then.... I Invite you when the class trip of yours is over... & you will get your quirk and remember.... one word & someone might die..." he chuckled and hung up.
Shigaraki put his phone away and looked to the bushes & nodded.
He looked to you for the last time and then walked towards the Wrap gate what opened & disappeared.

"Kuro... are you alright?!" "Ye-eah I am fine... but you didn't had to do that... now... you are in huge trouble" "I know... but I can handle this trust me... please tell no one about that..." you said and already heard voices from inside again.
You carried Kuro to a Bench and ran inside again.
"Are you all alright?!?!?" You looked in your room & already saw them getting up again.
"The hell was that..." Katsuki growled.
The teachers already came outside as if they knew Villains were here.

Later the police came & searched the area but no one was found.
Kuro was brang back home & All students had to stay in the Dorms.

You sat on your Mattress and "stared holes into the Walls".
"Oi... are you alright?" Katsuki nudged you.
"Eh yeah..." you forced a smile and took a quick glance through the room.
Midoriya looked at you a bit worried , same as Todoroki did.

"It's fine really!" You grumbled and lie down and pulled your Blanket over yourself.
The light turned off and it became quiet.
You couldn't sleep & were all worried.
Quietly you got up and sneaked outside.
You searched for a place to climb on & ended up climbing on the Dorm's roof , sat down and looked into the sky.

What did I do.... this... was wrong but I couldnt let them kill Kuro...

A cold breeze passed by and you shivered.

Suddenly you heard a noise and everything went black.
A blanket was over you.
You pulled it off yourself , turned your head & saw Kirishima standing there , looking at you.

--------

Oh look who's back from their writing block xD MEH
I won't upload everyday like before ! But I will try to upload as much as possible to get this going xD