I am scared...

You tasted his blood and got more hungry for it.
You slightly loosed up your grip of your hands above his head. Instead of pulling them away he reached for your hand and started holding it. You had waited until he got used to it and then started sucking / Drinking his blood.
You let off when he tightened his grip. Todoroki groaned a bit. "Don't move I'll... rinse my mouth" You grabbed the bottle of water and drank a bit.
Right when you turned around Todoroki had you under him.

"You have no self control don't you?" "What is that again...?" Todoroki smiled softly.
He dropped onto you and rested his head on your chest.
"What's wrong ...?" You mumbled.
"Nothing...." Todoroki sighed and hid his face under his bangs. A slight grumble came from you and you lifted his bangs a bit. "You're acting jealous..." "What...." Todoroki grumbled.
"Geez don't tell me you're jealous because I had it with Katsuki".

Todoroki stood silent.

He really is jealous... what the hell...

"I am not saying it..." Todoroki grumbled.
You sighed and stroked over his head "How can you be jealous... what happened was more an accident...".

You flinched when you felt Todoroki's knee against your crotch when he sat up.
"You liked it with him , am I right?" "Wah...." you glared at him.
"I want you to answer... (Y/N) Bakugo...".
You wanted to sit up but Todoroki wouldnt let you and pushed you back down.
More roughly he pinned your hands next to your head. "Answer me...".
"Todoroki you're going too far let me go..." you looked away.

You shivered when didn't let you. "I am serious let go.." you repeated.
Todoroki glanced at you and sighed. "Tch... no fun".

When his grip loosened you pushed him off and backed away.
"You're not Todoroki..." "How did you know?" "He's not acting like that... Himiko...Toga" You snarled.
The appearance of Todoroki melted away and the real person appeared.
She pulled a knife and grinned "Thanks for the bite... was my blood tasty?".
You snarled and felt this tingling again.

My quirk!!

You released a bit of the Purple smoke.
Toga didnt Hesitate and backed away and escaped through the window.
You let the smoke disappear and suddenly heard a rumbling noise.
"Wardobe-...".
You opened the Wardobe and found Todoroki , tied up and injured sitting there.
"Shit why didn't I noticed it sooner?!".
You removed the tape from his mouth. "Why didn't you use your quirk?!" "She knocked ... me out and I just woke up.. when you starter arguing... but she would have killed you when I would have made a noise".
You sighed and got him out and removed the ties.
You called his sister. She took care of his wounds and you called the police.

Quick as always they were there and you explained what happened.
You and Todoroki had to came with them and explain everything detailed.
"Alright. Your parents will pick you up and bring you home. A police officer will stay overnight in front of your house..." "Thank you ..." both of you said and left the department.

Outside Todoroki's Sister waited and Your Father.
You got in the car and looked after Todoroki who left with his sister to the train station followed by a Police car.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine..." "Your mother and Katsuki were worried..." "Ugh... I am fine it's not like I am that weak...".

At home you explained what happened to your Mother and Katsuki.
"Its okay ! I am fine!" You said and rolled your eyes.
Katsuki looked away "I knew it" "What..." "you said that we are all in danger..."

You growled "Not everyone... I wanna sleep now... I can't stand it constandly explaining what happened alright?!".

Annoyed you left upstairs into your room.
You sat on your bed and probably fell asleep somehow because you found yourself laying and in a dark room.
You looked around and flinched as you heard a slight Thunder.
You walked to the window and looked outside.

A Lighting stretched across the sky followed by a horrible loud thunder.
You stumbled back against your bed and stared into your dark room.
Scared you waited.

It felt like something would crawl up on you and attack you any second.
Another lighting spread across the sky and you ran towards the door and shut the door.
Quick you walked towards Katsuki's room who opened the door.
Both of you jolted away. "Are you okay?! I heard a thud!" Katsuki looked at you.

"Hey... look at me" he said.
You looked down until he lifted your chin.
"What the hell youre shaking... and... crying?".
"I am not crying..." you tried to say without sobbing.
Katsuki pulled you in his room and turned on a lamp with a slight light on his desk.
He sat you on his bed and sat next you.
"What's wrong..." "i-its... just..i.." you tried to talk but the words wouldn't come out.

It was like something snapped inside of you and let you let everything out you wanted to say. Sobbing you leaned against Katsuki's shoulder who silently took you in his arms.

"Just say that you're scared... fcking hell.." he whispered.
Sobbing you hid yourself in his shoulder. "I-i am. I am scared to loose you.... and everyone else...".
Katsuki sighed.

You felt slightly dizzy after a while from crying and probably felt asleep in his arms because you found yourself in your dream world....

----------------------

AUTHOR CHAN YOU PROMISED SOME SHOUNEN AI SCENES

well... I didn't felt like it in the end.
XD

BUT COME ON... something emotional at LEast.
We all know Katsuki is probably like a hard-core softy.

I knOw it OKAY...