What are you doing to me...

Next day you took the train to school. It was already Thursday and you got 2 more days of school until one day break. You sighed and waited until you had to get out.
First time you got the school before Katsuki.
You walked in the Classroom a bit tired and noticed no one was there but the bags.
You put your bags down and walked to the door again to check the hallway.

There were a few students from your class.
"What's going on...?" You walked to Kirishima who also stood there.
"Someone said there was a weird person spotted in the school area" he mumbled "I don't think it's true...".
A sudden loud noise knocked you out of your thoughts.
It was a alarm.
"All students! This is not a test. Please go to your Classrooms , lock up the Room and remain calm! "

Everyone left in their class.
Iida check the list. Everyone else came last second.
"So do you think there's a Villian?" "Can also be a normal person who got lost here.." Kaminari mumbled.
"Yeah but the other classes have their teachers at least. Our teacher isn't here" Midoriya said "We would have All might now...".
You groaned "AT LEAST TELL US WHAT'S WRONG !" You yelled at the speaker.
Todoroki sighed "Its so strange...".
You looked to Midoriya and sighed.
What you did yesterday wasn't right. You acted like a Monster.
The moment you made eye contact you looked away and rested your head on your arms which you rested on the table.
You saw someone standing in front of you.
Midoriya. With a strong glare he looked at you.
You felt guilty again and didn't even dare to look at him.
With a deep breath you sat up "Look..., I understand you're mad but I am deeply sorry...for This.." "I am not mad..." he said in a soft voice.
You flinched "Eh?! What! I behaved like a Animal yesterday!" "Well...i was mad at first but I realised you needed it so... I guess it's okay".
You sighed relieved "I need to drink someone elses blood today or tomorrow... but indent know who. I can't just attack people or Ask people on the street".
You realised everyone was staring at you and got nervous.
"Eh...".
"So you really need blood like a real vampire?!??" "How much do you need?!" "Who do you plan to bite?!" "Who did you bite already?!" "Does it hurt?!?" "HOW DOES IT TASTES?!?" Came from your classmates.
"Well... yeah I need blood , I need to bite at least 3 people during the week , I umm..i don't know , a lot of people or I would be dead... , I don't know if it hurts and it tastes...sweet for me at least".
Iida sighed "Does someone wants to let (Y/N) bite them ? I mean. He already bit Bakugo and Midoriya".
Their gazes went to the two. "Dis it hurt?" Everyone asked.
"Not really..." Katsuki scratched his neck "I am used to it...".

Ugh that sounded wrong Katsuki...

Their gazes went to Midoriya "ah! Well. It doesn't really hurt. Just when the Fangs go in your Skin... feels like a needle".
The half already stepped back "Ah I hate needles.. that hurts.." Kaminari coughed.
You sighed and kept thinking "What a pain...".

"I volunteer".
You looked up and saw the classmates making space.
"Todoroki? Are you sure about that?!" You got up. "Just drink if you really need it that bad" he said and looked to the others.
"He will die if he doesn't" Katsuki added in a cold tone.
Uraraka jumped up "YOU NEARLY DIED YESTERDAY?!" "Nearly... it's like if you didn't drank for a LONG while And yeah before you ask... Midoriya saved me with his blood".
Impressed the class looked to Midoriya who removed the Plaster on his neck.
He revealed the bite mark. "Actually I only hurt a bit afterwards..." he laughed.
You sighed and then looked to Todoroki and nodded.
"Let's do that after school yeah? I might mess up your Uniform" "in which way?" He smirked a but and you got flustered.

WHAT THOUGHTS IS HE AND I HAVING RN..?!

"I mean blood..." "Yeah okay".

After a half more All might arrived and explained that there was a Person in the school area which acted a bit aggressive and that was just for safety.

After school you walked over the school yard with Todoroki & Midoriya.
"Where will you bite me?" "Neck? Nape? I don't actually care..." you shrugged.
Midoriya walked towards the entrance and left you two alone.
While leaving he waved to you.
You waved back and walked over the School yard a bit more with Todoroki.
You were a bit tense to bite him so you distracted him a bit.
He told you a bit about himself and this family.
"Rough Childhood... my childhood was fine until that Villian killed my Mother and Father..." "and since then you live with Bakugo...?" "Exactly" you nodded.

"Wanna do it then...?" "If you want... I don't know if they were lying about that it doesn't hurt..." "I don't care.. you need blood and no one else wanted to help".

So no one would see that you walked into the little forest near the school which a Wall separates from school grounds.
"It feels so weird to do that.." you grumbled "If you keep talking about it and not do it it gets weird so hurry up...".

Todoroki walked backward against the wall and revealed his neck.

What are you doing to me...

You kept looking at you as came closer.
Your heart couldn't Stop pounding like this.
No one has ever volunteered to do this before and then it's a friend of yours.
Even tho he just wanted to help it still felt wrong for you.

You stopped in front of him and neared your mouth his neck.
As your breath hit his neck and flinched.
You knew your eyes already changed their colour.
The fangs grew and slowly sank themself into Todoroki's neck.
You felt how his whole body tensed up and he grabbed your back of your shirt.
"Ngh... it stings..." he let out.
He heard how was panting from the shock and slightly pain.
Your mind went crazy. Not just was it good to drink blood , no... to have this much control for once.

You swallowed the last bit and let off him but stood near his neck.
You saw blood coming from the Little holes you left on his neck.
Without thinking you licked over his neck.
His grip got tighter and you smirked a bit.
With a normal look on your face you stepped away and looked to him.
"Aer you okay? Everything fine...?" "Y-yeah..." he mumbled.
He laughed a bit "It really stings a bit... wow that was strange".
You started laughing too "wait.. before you leave let me take care of the bite marks at least...".

You cleaned the area on his neck and put a pressure Bandage on.
"All done..." you said while sitting down next to him.
He had to sit a bit , drank water and ate something sweet.

(the thing you have to do when you get taken away haha)

"Just ask me if you need any more next week ok?" "Yeah yeah" you chuckled.
For moment the situation got tense.
Both of you looked at each other and were quiet.

Is that a scene from a anime or Manga rn... omg don't tell me...

You were right.
Your heart start pounding and you felt how your cheeks turned a bit red.
Todoroki came dangerously closer.
Your body moved itself towards him.
You felt his hand on your neck how he pulled your closer.
He was already so close you could feel his breath again your lips.
You closed your eyes and right after that... you felt a pair of lips on yours....

Seriously... what is this guys deal... he's killing me...

*LATER*

At home you just sat on your bed. Your first kiss...was taken by one of your friends! THIS ISN'T TRUE TH ISN'T IT?!??

You sighed and fell into your pillows.
Remembering this drew a slightly smile on your face and your stamache hurt a bit.

With hopes and thoughts you him , you fell asleep...

----------

BOI.... WAT...

but really now!

Hello dear reader (I dare you...dont skip this .... OR you're ded- xD)
thanks for reading! I am impressed how I already reached so many views in 3 days and likes. Geez.
With that! I will continue this sTory of course because I actually planned to make this 15 chapters and done...

PFHH NO ...

Okay! Yeah.
Trust me nothing went wrong here that's a part of my plan rn haha...

ANYWAY! have fun reading more !

FLOOFLORD IS OUT DUH