I want you to like me too... in that way...

"You should sleep..." he said and came next to you.
"I can't...." you mumbled and looked down. "Something is bothering you... what's wrong?" He asked and looked to you.
The words from the boss came back in your head.
"I ... was just worried about what happened... I mean I was the only one left who was awake and i was alone with a few villains..." you mumbled.
"Nothing happened... so it must be something else..." he mumbled.
You kept quiet , thinking about what you could say to distract him.
"You know... I saw that you're really close... to Todoroki.." he mumbled.
You flinched and looked to him "Its not what you think! We aren't dating or anything!" You said and covered your mouth and turned red.
Kirishima laughed "Never said that but... I see there's something going on between you two mh?" He grinned a bit.
You sighed  and looked into the sky "maybe... or maybe not... I am not sure...about that"

"What about others.... are you interested in someone else too?" He asked out of no where while looking around.
You slowly looked up to him and sighed "Honestly.... not yet... I didn't had the time to think about that exactly...".

"I mean... we still have 2 days left here so...you could find it out.., spending time with the people..." "right... good idea.." you chuckled and looked to him.
"I am here right now soo..." Kirishima smiled and shivered a bit as a cold breeze passed by. "Come here..." you held up the blanket and offered him to come.
"Don't play manly now... i see you shivering" you said before he said anything.
He crawled over to you and you put the blanket over his shoulder.
Both of you snuggled into the blanket and looked into the sky.
"You can see the stars so clearly..." "yeah it's pretty..." Kirishima looked around and pointed at a Shooting star passing by "There look!" "Make a wish but don't say it!!" You giggled. "Mhh... I wish.... hmm" he started thinking.
"Don't say it ! It won't come true then!" You shaked him.
"But... if I don't say it... then you will never know..." he mumbled a bit shy.

Wait what....

You looked to him and waited "then...say it...".
Kirishima kept his gaze up in the sky then "You know..... I started liking since... we stood over night at Todoroki's place and I saw how you two climbed out the window... and I heard you two talking..." he mumbled.
"I want you to like me too....in that way" he said and slowly turned his head towards you.
You felt how your cheeks started heating up and pulled the part of the blanket you had in front of your face to hide.

Gosh... why is he so cute?!?

You saw how the blanket lifted up and Kirishima looked to you.

*Badum*

What... oh no-

You started tensing up and got nervous.
That was one of these moments in movies were they either turn away for kiss.
The words he Said a few moments ago echoed in your head again.
You flinched for a moment and then rushed forward and hugged him.
Kirishima jolted but became calm as you didn't let go.
You felt how a pair of arms wrapped around you too & it became warm even tho the blanket wasn't over you anymore.

"Did you had blood ...already?" "Yeah..."  "from who?" "Katsuki...of course..." you giggled.
"You see...  he cares a lot... about you." "Yeah but sometimes a bit too much..." you sighed.

You felt how he let go off you and pushed you a bit away from him to look at you.
"You don't know what happened that day as you left at home right?" "No....".
"As soon as we realised you were gone Bakugo regretted it and started panicking.
Of course we knew if you would see him again you would run off so your mother said I should search for you.
Stubborn as he was... he wanted to search too but his mother told him not to.
So I went out and started searching. I knew you would go to Todoroki because you two became closer. So I went to his place and as soon as I mentioned you ran off he helped me searching...and we found you..." he explained.

"Kirishima...." you mumbled and looked at him.
"Even tho you just came in our class you directly became a member and part of it..." he mumbled.
You already felt how tears were whelming up in your eyes and you tried to fight it.
As soon as you blinked , they were rolling down your face , slightly shimmering because of the moonlight.
Kirishima pulled you into a hug again and you completely lost it.
Sobbing , you his your face in his shoulder while his hand was stroking up & down your back until it found itself in your hair.
Being calmed down by him felt nice.

Your sobbing stopped after a while and you lie on his shoulder for a while.
Your eyes started feeling heavy and it was comfortably warm.

"Better...?" You heard him asking.
"Mmhm..." you nodded and slowly got away from his shoulder and looked to him.

"Keep your hair down... it looks cute" you giggled as you ruffled through his hair.
Kirishima grumbled cute and sighed "noo....".
"Suits you..." you mumbled and looked directly into his red eyes.
Kirishima's cheeks heated up and he smiled softly.
"Shouldn't we go back in?" "Lets stay here Just a bit ..." you mumbled and looked down.

Kirishima sighed and nodded.
You two lie back down on the roof and looked up in the sky with the blanket over you two.
You couldn't remember what happened but you must have fallen asleep because you found yourself back.... in your dream world..

---------

I can already hear someone being like : WHY DIDN'T THEY KISS....
bro- chilll- DO YA THINK I WILL LEAVE THIS BBY OUT? HELL NAH-
Kirishima is my bby- with Bakugo xD actually I wanted to upload this yesterday but didn't got far enough...

Btw- Yesterday was Oikawa's (HAIKYUU) birthday- TRUST ME I CELEBRATED THIS SO HARD-CORE XD uhh-
Anyway- 2 more days you will spend in the camp- and in lost track what day it is there--- aaaah xD