It's not Necessary

You woke up when something moved next to you.
It was dark. You heard a slight grumble when you moved.

Riight.... I am in his room... and he doesn't get up that early...

This time you were too tired to already get dressed and dropped aside Katsuki , you would get ready that 06:30 and then hurry a lil bit more.
You turned on the lamp to have a bit light in the room and saw Katsuki reaching for his phone. "Awake already? Did I woke you up?" "Yeah... with all you fcking moving.." "You snore..." you grumbled. "Haaah?!" He turned around and glared at you.
"You heard me..." he said snappy and already pulled the blanket over yourself.
"Come here now.." he growled and tried to get the blanket off you.
"Nuuu" you kept pulling it back until one of his hands got under it and grabbed your wrist.
"No no no no I am sorry! Katsuki! nO" you yelped laughing and within that he got the blanket off you.
He didn't let off you and sat on the edge of the bed.
You managed to get up tried to escape but got pulled back and fell on his lap.

Wait... WHAT'S THIS POSITION...

You tried to get off him but no chance.
"Apologise again..." he said. "I just did you jerk!" You growled.
"Last chance..." he said and shrugged.
"Aw... gonna SPANK me?" You rolled your eyes.

True , within that moment he had spanked you.
"OW!" You jolted. "Just say sorry again..." he sighed.
"No..." you stood stubborn but still got another SPANK which hurt more.

"OWH!!" You jolted.

THAT HURT... ;;-;;
OKAY... before j can't sit anymore... I should do it...

"Sorry for what  i said... please accept my apology..." you mumbled.
He got you off his lap.
"Fuuck... how am I supposed to sit in class?!?".
He shrugged and jumped back in his bed.
You groaned and rubbed your butt.

"What a frick head..." you walked to your room and opened the door.
You got all your clothes for today and then left for a shower in the shower.

15 min passed and you sat downstairs and listened to the radio while packing your bentos in your bag.
Finally Katsuki was also done and got his stuff together and walked to the door followed by you.
Both of you left and made your way to the Train station and got in the Train.
After arriving at your stop , Both you walked up the hill towards your school.
You snuggled yourself in your scarf. "Are you cold?" Katsuki asked.
"Little bit but it's fine..." you mumbled and kept walking passing by some other students.

You and your Brother walked up to your Classroom and got in.
"(Y/N) ! Geez I need to get used that you look diffrend" Kaminari laughed.
You smiled "Yeah sometimes I am still a bit confused that I look different..." you got to your seat.
"So what about your quirk?" Uraraka asked.
"Its called Pain Aura. I won't use it in Training lessons , i dont wanna hurt anyone of you" "hm..." Midoriya got your attention "Maybe you could train some new moves for close combat then" " good idea..." you winked.

Todoroki came in the classroom. He still had a few bandages on his arms and plasters on his face.
Directly , a few of the people walked up to him and asked what happened.

"Its nothing. I went a bit to far while training..."

You looked up and saw him glancing at you for a moment.
You gave him a confused look as if you asked why he didn't tell the truth.
"Its not necessary..." he said and turned away packing his stuff out.

You sighed and talked a bit more with Midoriya and Iida until Mr.Aizawa came and the Lesson began...

-------------------------------------------------

I have nothing to say rn. Maybe I had - I probably forgot it xD...

Hope you liked it owo-