Let the battle begin !

Both of stood hidden in the bushes "oi! You said quiet. Todoroki turned around and looked a bit confused "We are teaming eh?" "If you want..." he mumbled.
You nodded and sighed "Got any plans?" Todoroki asked and looked over the the bushes to check the area.
"As much as I saw : Bakugo & Kirishima are a team , we are , Midoriya & Iida , Kaminari with Tokoyami ... i didnt saw the girls so yeah and we arent more".
You crawled next to Todoroki and looked over the bushes.
"Kaminari... but wheres Tokoyami?"
"He got defeated..." Todoroki said and pointed over the bush.
"Huh...? Oh... Midoriya and Iida". "Sshhh" Todoroki shushed and loaded his Watergun and rolled from Bush to bush to get closer.
You crawled closer and closer to Midoriya & Iida while Todoroki already went for Kaminari.
"BAKUGO! NOW!" He yelled and you jumped out of the bush.
Midoriya turned around and shoot at you. You dodged and shot at Iida.
The water Hit Iida's chest and he fell dramatically to the ground "gotcha..." you grinned. "IIDA!!!" Midoriya yelled and walked backwards to a tree.
Todoroki kept fighting with Kaminari while you & Midoriya pointed the guns at eachother and waited who would do the first move.
"Come on ! Shoot!" "Take your step !" You shouted at eachother.
You started walking towards him and as soon as you saw his trigger finger moving you jumped from left to right.
"Wah!" Midoriya bumped against the tree as you suddenly appeared in front of him.

Wait.... shit...

You felt your leg giving in for a moment and Stumbled.
Midoriya pointed the gun at you again and shot.
You closed your eyes and already waited for the cold shot...

Wait... what? Where?!

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Midoriya holding the trigger but no water came out.
"SHIT!" He yelped. He apparently ran out of Water...
You grinned and kept walking towards Midoriya.
He had no weapon to defend himself and reacted too late as you blocked his escape ways by putting your one hand next to his head and pointing the weapon at his chest.
He flinched as you chuckled a bit.
Midoriya closed his eyes "Just do it!" He growled.
Your answer was the shot.

"Mgh!" He let out.
You flinched and looked to him.

That sounded.. weird...

He sat on the ground and looked up to you "Good fight... now there Bakugo's team left and you might get to battle against Todroki again..." he smiled.
You narrowed your eyes for a moment and then nodded.
"Oi ! Icey hot! Let's get moving! They are probably at the Lake.. I heard explosions from there" "right..".

You two ran over to the lake but stood hidden.
You came to the low cliff which lead down into the Lake when you jumped off it.
"Damnit..,they saw us" Todoroki sighed and pointed at them as they pointed at you.
They were at the Grass hill and walked down to the water.
"Got a plan?" "I will take down Bakugo and you take Kirishima" he said before leaving towards the grass hill. You stood on the cliff but hid behind a tree.
You heard some steps and noticed the voice of Kirishima.
You looked around the corner and saw him looking for you.
You wanted to prepeard the Watergun but suddenly noticed it was empty "what...?" You growled silently.
You checked the Tank and noticed a hole. "The gun is useless...i need the bucket but the bucket is at the Lake shore...damnit".
You stepped out of your hiding place and as soon as he saw you , you held your hands up.
"Am I right... that you're only defeated when the you shoot someone with the watergun or bucket?" "Yeah... didn't listen when we talked about that hmm?" Kirishima said a bit snappy and grinned as he walked closer , forcing you to walk backwards towards the cliff edge.
You looked behind yourself and saw the water and then looked back to Kirishima who loaded his gun.
You smiled and noticed you couldn't back up more.
"Game over..." Kirishima came more closer.
"You thought so but it wouod be nice if i can get my revenge on Todoroki so please ... loose".

Kirishima shoot and you let yourself fall backwards into the water.
With a loud you Splash you landed in the cold water.
Quick you turned around and swam towards shore.
You had to grab some air and looked around. "Todoroki is dealing with Katsuki..." you grinned and saw them chasing eachother over the shore.
You swam towards the shore and got out the water.
From the distance you already saw Kirishima running towards the Buckets and guns.
"Shiiit!!" You yelled and started running.
You managed to be there before him.
He came to the shore as you filled the bucket.

You heard the trigger and turned around splashing water into his direction.
You managed the block his shot and totally hit him.
"Gotcha..." you smirked "one left...".

You ran towards to other shore were you saw Katsuki and Todoroki.
You filled up the bucket and stood behind Katsuki "gotcha..."
Katsuki turned around not excepting you to be here to fast.
Todoroki shot and hit his head.
"DAMNIT!!!!!" He yelled.
Satisfied you smirked and brang him up to the his place to the others.
You borrowed his water gun and walked down to the sand area.
Iida stood up "LET THE FINAL BATTLE BEGIN!!".
The girls laughed and the rest just cheered.
You two took the tank out water watergun and threw the actual gun aside.
"Of course you're holding the tank in this hand... wanna torture me with cold water?" "Maybe..." the slightly smirk on his face made you a bit nervous.

Who takes the first step...

Todoroki.... or i...

------------

*grins* I am so evil.... BTW!!!

if someone has ANY ideas what should happen next or in the future...
TELL ME !!! I AM ALWAYS OPEN FOR IDEAS..,also for the other Fanfics because I lack of ideas rn... HELP...