Brother vs Brother

You heard the bell ringing. Lunch break.
You wrote down the last few notes and then slowly packed your stuff.
A bit nervous you looked around in the classroom and all these students.
You looked over to Uraraka. She stood there with Iida & another boy.
You knew this kid , Katsuki always talks about him how annoying he is.
While putting your note book into your bag you see your brother coming towards you.
"Oi brat, got any money?" "As if I would give it to you" you snapped and took your bag and walked past him.
He grabbed your wrist and stopped you. Before he said anything you took his hand , got free and pushed his arm against his back so you had him in the Police grip "I may be your little step brother but that does not mean you can treat me like shit" you growled and let go off him.
Without any more comments he left the class.
"Wow! How can you be like that?! That's amazing!".
It was the guy with the green hair. "Huh?" You looked a bit confused "Well I am... if course , how am I supposed to live with him if I can't defend myself".
He looked a bit too excited on your opinion but itmwas amusing.
Uraraka came to you two "Midoriya , that's (Y/N) Bakugo".
"I am Midoriya Izuku!" He said smiling.
You nodded "Nice to meet".
"Ah and that's Iida Tenya" Uraraka pointed at the blue hair guy with the glasses.
"Wanna have lunch with us?" Midoriya asked "Sure why not".

The three of you left the class and sat down somewhere on a bench and ate together.
Actually they were pretty nice.
"Hey Bakugo-chan" Midoriya looked to you "What is actually your quirk?" "You will see. We have Sports in the last two periods so yeah..."

"Can we guess it at least?" Uraraka smiled softly "Go on... but I don't really think you will find it out".

During nearly the whole lunch break they tried to find out your quirk but failed.
Everyone met up at the Locker rooms until they were opened.
You waited with a few other guys
Ojiro , Kaminari & Mineata.
You talked a bit with them while waiting for the others.
It was pretty nice them that they actually told you the other students names.
Katsuki & Kirishima also came along. You already knew Kirishima since he sometimes would go hiking with Your brother.
Everyone else came and you left with the others in the locker room.
You changed into the Sport outfit you bring with you (I know they have these uniforms but... SCREW it- guys in tank tops are HOT-)
And then walked out with Midoriya & Iida.

Mr. Aizawa explained that we would do basic 1 vs 1 combat training. Quirks allowed.
You had an eye on one male student the whole day anyway.
His hair was split into 2 colours.
White and Red and his eyes were also different coloured.
Grey & Blue.
You knew his father was a Pro hero but can he fight?

"Alright. I will call a few students and they will pick 2 Name cards and with them they have to go 1 vs 1 with the first one they picked. The winner gets to fight the other one". Mr Aizawa explained.
One by one the students came , picked a Name and got to their class mate.
"(Y/N) Bakugou" He said and you walked into the front.
You looked away and grabbed the first card.
As if it was destiny "Katsuki Bakugo" you said.
And again you picked a card "Shoto Todoroki" you said.
Both guy looked at eachother , glared and then came towards you.

The students who had to wait stood aside and watched a few of them already fighting.
Todoroki walked on the side and you & your brother walked on one the 'Court'.
You got into the right corner and Katsuki in the Left.
Mr. Aizawa also explained to rules for you.

"Quirks are allowed , use close combat , You fight until the other one gives up or is unable to fight". With that he stepped back.
You saw Midoriya & a few others watching you.
"Come at me!" Your brother grinned "or are you scared?!".
You sighed and started walking slowly towards him.
You were about to reach the middle as Katsuki started running towards you "TAKE THAT!!!" He yelled and fired a huge explosion towards you.
Smoke covered the half of the court.
Lucky it wasn't that sunny today.
As quick as you were you had dodged the explosion and were behind Katsuki and already kicked him to the ground so he would fall forward.
He kept firing explosions at you while you kept dodging them.
You wanted to make him mad.
The ones who were already done watched you two fighting.

You heard them talking as you were close to them.
"His quirk is sure amazing isn't it?!" Ashido said.
Mr. Aizawas eyes glowed for a moment.
"He isn't using his quirk" "What?!" A few students stared at him.
Of course you heard that and grinned.
"Come Bakugo! Finish him!" You heard someone shouting.
You rolled over the ground as you dodged a kick from him and got him out of balance so he fell. Your chance.
Without showing anyone what you were doing you held Katsuki on the ground and revealed his neck "FUCK!" He cursed and tried to get free.
Before he used his quirk , you already had your fangs into his neck.
"YOU LITTLE! GNH!" He growled.
You let off him and got up and walked towards the others.
Your brother still lie there but you didn't care.
"I won" you smiled. "Huh?! What did you do?!" Uraraka asked.
You shrugged "Who knows. He's still alive but can't move".

Mr. Aizawa sighed "His Quirk is called : Vampire".
Everyone looked a bit confused.
"Its very similar to the Hero Killers Quirk".
Kirishima came to Your brother and helped him up , he was completely out of strength , unable to walk by himself.

You looked to Todoroki "So..." "....".
You drank something really quick and then got back on the court.
Facing This weird guy , you already got ready.
You heard he kinda had two quirks & he was Endeavors son so there had to be something with fire....

"Begin!" Mr. Aizawa said.

------------

It's so late omg