I kinda missed that...

You turned around again. "Did we...really...had..." "Yes" you said.
You felt this weird feeling in your Stomach. "Don't you remember anything?" You got up and sat on the bed. He shaked his head and sighed. "Don't start asking weird questions...okay? It happened.., we can't change it..." "but we are brothers so it's.. " "not blood related tho" you crossed your arms. "So you're totally fine I fucked you or what?" In his voice you heard slight anger.
"You drank too much get over it!" You growled.
"Its not that easy if you don't remember anything!" He stomped out your room.

"I'm going out!" You shouted and packed some stuff into your bag.
"Where?" You heard. "Meeting up with Todoroki!" "Don't stay out for too long alright?!" You saw Katsuki opening the door.
"Its okay.. I can walk" "Call me if something is wrong alright?" "Yeah yeah..." you chuckled and left downstairs to go outside

You took the train and then walked the rest towards his place.
His sister opened up for you. "Shoto is in his room" she said and you followed her.
Todoroki opened the door "Come in...".
You nodded and got in his room. "Are you even allowed to go outside...? You just got the Hospital" "Doesn't matter I am already here...".

Todoroki told you what exactly happened when this villain stole you.
"I get it now...hm" You scratched your neck.
"And how can you walk now anyway? You were bleeding all over your leg..." "I healed myself. I still have a few abilities left from my former Quirk. Mr. Aizawa is trying to find out why it's like that.." "and... so you got your actual Quirk now? And what else?" "My quirk Pain Aura and a few abilities like Self healing and when I drink blood my senses sharpen. I still need to drink blood over the week but only once...".
Todoroki nodded and took out his Notebook.
You took the book you got from Kuro that day and opened it.
"We need to find out as much as possible about Aura types and Pain quirks.." You said and opened the book.
You sat next to Todoroki and took a notebook by yourself. You copied out some informations while Todoroki searched the internet for new Fighting & training Techniques for you.

You both ended up laying on the floor , writing or reading.
You felt how Todoroki's eyes were chained on you for a while.
"So... (Y/N)... I heard from someone that you and Katsuki might have had something ...that day at the hotel... is that true?".

You stopped writing and stared on your paper.
You turned your head slightly "Kirishima told you right?".
Todoroki nodded slightly. He told me because he knows we are pretty close friends...
Sighing you looked away and nodded. "He was drunk... and I .." "You don't have to explain. It's okay I just wanted to know if it's true.. ".

For a while it was quiet again. You remembered that you didn't drank blood before you left off to the villains. You only had bit Katsuki... but you didn't drink properly.
You moved your eyes to Todoroki and stared hungry over to his wrist. You could see his veins properly.
Hunger for blood filled your mind and you felt this blood uncontrollable blood thirst.
Your eyes moved up a bit and you looked to his neck.

"If you're thirsty just say it".

You flinched and shaked your head. Todoroki looked at you. "Just ask if you want to drink blood so badly. You look like a hungry Wolf if you stare like that..." "am I scary ?" "Maybe..." Todoroki mumbled.

You dropped the pen and swiftly moved yourself above Todoroki and pinned him down.
"Great... at least you're not resisting it..." You whispered close to his ear.
You moved down to his Neck and licked slightly over it.
Todoroki's whole body tensed up and he flinched.
You chuckled and opened your mouth wide and neared your Fangs his Neck.
Slowly you inserted them into his skin. Todoroki whimpered and struggled a bit.

I kinda missed that...

Hm...

----------------------

I am not that late this time xD well okay I had to do some stuff when I got home so yeah. ANYWAY there you goo and yes I know you all love me for the Cliffhangers xD...

I love you toooo 😳
I listened to Haunted by Beyonce so whelp-
And yEs GOOD OLD TODOROKI GETTIN BITTEN WOH...

We should make more moves on Kirishima and Midoriya tho- whoops-

WHATEVER... WE'LL GET TO THAT....

anyway- hope you enjoyed today's chapter and stay up for more my dEAR SINNERS 😄

I swear I edited the Chapter picture so sOft