IT'S ME YOU IDIOT!

Slight light and a nudge woke you up.
You slowly opened your eyes.
You weren't in school anymore.... either in the infirmary like you expected.

You jolted up to sit and looked around.
"Calm down young man... everything is alright..." A doctor said who just came in.
Through the curtains you saw a man with long black hair. Mr. Aizawa...?

You moved and felt a stinging pain in your leg.
The door opened and Mr.Aizawa came in.
"You're awake... that's good" "what happened...".
"Well after you passed out... Midoriya , Kirishima & Todoroki brang you to the infirmary and I got informed about the situation and about the plan. Not that i didnt knew about that..." he sighed and sat down.
"Your Tracker got removed... and right after that someone broke into U.A and tried to get you. Kirishima told me he saw someone escaping through the window with you. Todoroki & Midoriya followed the person who stole you and managed to get you out there... not uninjured tho.." he looked at your leg.
"Midoriya said that the person was a Villain... from the League of Villains. You did well there (Y/N) but it was Reckless from you to run away. You will stay here 1 more day and then you can return back home...".

"What about the others...?" You looked up. "They are waiting in the waiting room. I told them when I come out they can visit you...".
"And... I am not save aren't I.. " "Sadly not. None of you is. Neither friends or family. You have you expect attacks or people following you" he explained.

Mr.Aizawa got up. "You're save in here don't worry... by the way. The police had located your phone. I mean Your other phone and also found the Location of the League of Villains. They escaped but... at least we got your stuff and... a bit more informations we need..." he said before leaving.

A few moments you heard alot of steps and the door flew open.
Uraraka was the first one followed by Midoriya , Todoroki and the half of your Class.
"You're okay man!" Kirishima laughed.
"Geez... guys..." You chuckled. "Thank you... for .. saving me".
"Isn't that the job of a future hero?..." Midoriya smiled.

You sighed "But... there's still something. Where's Katsuki...? Does he know..?" "No.." Todoroki said. We only told him you're in the Hospital and you're okay.
"Do you used...my actual name" "yes... yourself. Not Akiyama".
"I will stay here with you when he comes okay...?" Kirishima offered.
"Yeah thank you" you nodded. "Shall I call him...?" "Yeah..." You mumbled.
Kirishima took his phone and went outside calling him.
The others left except Todoroki.
"So... I think there was a good thing that I passed out?" "Yeah it wasnt that complicated. But still... if thus villain would have got away with you..." "I would be dead. Shigaraki would have killed me right on the spot because I betrayed him and his boss...".

"You're still in danger.." "You too... Kirishima , Midoriya , Kaminari and everyone else is.." You clenched your fists.
"Don't worry... it will be fine.." "I hope.." You said and watched Kirishima coming through the door "He's on his way...".
"I'll be going now..." Todoroki said.
"See ya soon..." You said and looked after him.
Kirishima sat down "Geez man... You get yourself in trouble alot don't you" "it's my middle name you know...?" You laughed.

You talked for a while until Kirishima got a mail.
"He's there. He's coming..".
You got nervous and saw someone coming through the door.
"MR.AIZAWA?!" "Don't yell..." he grumbled "I wanna make sure everything goes fine-".
The door opened up behind Mr. Aizawa.
Out of breath , Katsuki stood there and looked around until he saw you.
His expression changed quick into anger.
"Is this a fcking joke. KIRISHIMA I SWEAR YOU WENT TOO FAR-"

"IT'S ME YOU IDIOT!!!!!"

Full of anger you yelled and looked down.
Katsuki had already walked towards Kirishima but stopped as soon as you yelled.
You looked up into his eyes. "Don't you remember me... in any way...?" You asked.
"Even Kirishima noticed me quicker than I thought and this wasn't even on purpose..."
Mr. Aizawa looked to you.
"Its true. That wasn't my plan. I didn't wanted to get caught by any of you to get enough informations but I knew that they would kill me anyway when they had all their informations... and since Kirishima found me I knew he wouldn't let me stay there for longer to I came up with a plan..." "then why didn't you involve me..." Katsuki looked up.

"Because I know you would have ran recklessly into it and get yourself in danger..." You growled with teary eyes.
"Fuck you..." Katsuki walked towards you and hugged you tightly.
"Yeah I missed you too , you jerk...i'm sorry..." You whispered.
Mr. Aizawa had already left the room while Kirishima watched.
"Dude did you really wanted to kill Me?!" "Of course you jerk.. come here.." Katsuki grabbed Kirishima and pulled him into a quick hug.
"You should thank him for finding me..." You grinned.
Katsuki grumbled "Thank you.,," he said very grumbly so you wouldn't clearly hear it.

Kirishima had to leave earlier so it was only you and Katsuki in the end.
Your mother and Father came lastly before Katsuki left.
They left together and you were alone again.
Outside it was dark already.
You sighed and took the little note Uraraka had left for you.
You opened the paper and looked over a list of phone numbers from everyone in the class. You chuckled. You remember you deleted and blocked everyone that day.
"At least I have something to do tomorrow...".

You put the paper away and turned off the lights. You turned around and felt his stinging pain again. "What the hell did even happen to my leg..." You grumbled.
You closed your eyes and sighed....

Everything's fine.... but you're not safe outside... alone

Who said that I am alone...? Hmm...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a good example for Author laziness... xD no jk.
I just had no idea how to do this in one Chapter to not make like 7 pages.
So I made a bit shorter 😏 hope it's okay.

We are slowly crawling towards the end... slowly... but we aren't far... uuh..
But then I can focus more on other stuff and projects 😏

ALSO...

Happy birthday- TO TWO HAIKYUU CHARACTERS ♥️

Btw. This month is Kirishima's & Tetsutetsu' s Birthday 😄 16th
Also- alot of HAIKYUU CHARACTERS TOO.

Lev , Leon , Kenma , Nishinoya , Atsumu (TODAY) & Osamu (TODAY)

I think I forgot someone but NVM xD-

ANYWAY- I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS FINE AND STAY UP FOR MORE