Class vs Class

You heard the start call and saw everyone running but you couldn't.
Something gave you a hard nudge and your mind caught itself again.

"Wha...?!" You looked around and started running after your class.
The track got together so this meant that you could fight the other classes too.
The strategy was unknown either don't let the other classes reach the finish line or just keep running together.
"What's the plan?! I kinda got knocked out!" You ran next to Midoriya "We try to fight as less as possible but also keep or Opponents from winning!".
You already saw a students jumping at you "WHAT THE HECK!" You dodged his punch and pulled him away from you making him fall.
"What's wrong with them?!?".

You kept running in a group while the strongest ones stood in the front and the stronger ones stood in the back.
The other classes has seriously not tactics.
You saw this Purple hair guy again.
"His quirk... is Brainwashing! I saw him on TV! I can't answer him or he...controls my quirk..." you grumbled to yourself.
"AND I GOT YOU!" You heard someone yelling from behind and you got kicked to the ground.
"Gngh!" You wanted to get up but got pinned to the ground by a foot on your back.
You saw Uraraka turning around "(Y/N)!".
"STAY BACK! his Quirk is copy! Get someone else!" You hissed.
She nodded and kept running.
You saw a few studnets standing around you.
"So you got tactics... capture one student from Each class... tch.." you grinned.
"Fool..." Monoma chuckled "whoever comes..i will just defeat them with their own quirk.
You rolled your eyes and groaned.

You heard the speakers "Class 1A arrived at the Finish line but two students are missing!!!".
You chuckled "idiots...sending out someone to help me when I don't need someone".
You looked up and saw White&Red hair.
"Todoroki..." you whispered.
"Haha...what an idiot..." Monoma laughed.
"Who's the true idiot.." you jerkliy pushed your body upwards and made the person who had the foot on your back fall.
"1 against 4... how nice!" You actived you quirk and looked at them quirk a dangerous smile.
The girl stepped back and you faced the two boys.
"(Y/N)! DODGE!" Todoroki and froze one of the boys.
Monoma was left and went for you.
You dodged his hand , grabbed his wrist and pulled him past you so you had free reach for his nape when you fixed him.
You held him from falling and sank your fangs into his neck.
He screamed , obviously because you sank them pretty deep in his skin and not only your fangs , you bit him completely.
You pulled your fangs out his skin and let him go.
He fall on the ground. "YOU BRAT!!! I CAN'T MOVE.., WHAT DID YOU DO!!"

"Pressure...point..." you grinned and licked the blood off your lips.
You looked to Todoroki who looked impressed and a bit scared.
"Come on...!" You said and walked to him.
You created a ice path "Here..." he said and held his hand to yours "You want to win right?" He smiled.
You sighed , smiled at him and grabbed his hand so he can hold you by Balance while walking on the ice.
It didn't took long you arrived at the Finish line.
"THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS WHAT THE HECK..." Someone in the back yelled from Class 1C who was already there.
Todoroki and let go off eachother and looked to the others and passed over line.

"TEAM 1A WINS!!!" The speaker announced.
Luckily no one from your class got hurt that bad.
After being praised by Allmight everyone already left to bus to wait there until everyone was done.
You sat down on a bench and held your back "ow..." you stretched your back and jolted in pain.
"Damnit..." you growled.
"Hey! Are you okay?" Uraraka came with Midoriya to you.
"Yeah yeah... just my back..." you said and looked them.
"Midoriya your face... Did you got punched?" "Eh yeah... but I am fine!" He smiled
Uraraka seem unharmed.
"Are the others alright?" "Yeah... Katchan has a few scratches but is fine" Midoriya said "Ah by the way! Did you drank Todoroki's blood".
You flinched and just nodded.
"Well and if I didn't I would now... I bit someone.." "Who?" Uraraka sat next to you.
"Monoma Neito" you sighed.
"He deserved it..." she said and laughed.

Finally also the other classes were done and everyone got in their Bus and took the bus back to the school.
At U.A you had 2 more hours of Japanese and 2 more hours of English.

As that was done you could go home.
"What a pain...tomorrow we have school... in my old school it wasn't like that..." you groaned.
Katsuki who walked next to you sighed "Then just skip if you don't want to but if I would be you I wouldnt" "ugh..." you groaned.

You came home and your parents already made Dinner.
After eating YOU Washed the dishes alone because Katsuki refused to and just watched you.
You got sick of it and kept throwing the wet Spondge and wet Towels at him or splashed water at him.

You disappeared in the shower and after that chilled in Katsuki's room watching him raging over his Homework which you already finished and after that over a Video game.

------------

Question : who shall kiss Reader NEXT? Tell me or I decide myself.
It's important for the next two chapters!!!!

Todoroki?
Katsuki?
Midoriya?

SOMEONE ELSE?!?!