From Rivals to Friends

The situation got more tense because no one was moving.
Your patience was gone so you started walking in a bow to the left side.
Todoroki started walking a bow to the right side.
You would change positions if you kept walking.
Without more hesitation you jumped forward and were about to splash water at him.
"Fool" he whispered and grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.
You had to let go of the tank and for you the time went slow.

Shit...

Todoroki pulled your foot away with his and made you fall backwards.
"Again....?" You growled as you lie there.
You couldn't defend yourself since your arms were pinned over your head again.
You tried during your feet but just kicked the sand "DAMNIT!" You cursed and start growling as he tilted the tank a bit but not letting it out to tease you.
You closed your eyes , expecting The water but no. Nothing.
You opened your eyes again and saw him smirking a bit.

Asshole... how dare him...

"TODOROKI... YOU DAMN NERD! FINISH IT OR DON'T!" Katsuki yelled from the hill.
"Katsuki...." you whispered and looked over to him.
He was angry but Why? It's just a game or was it because Todoroki was teasing you like this?

For a moment Todoroki looked over to Katsuki a bit confused.
You used this moment and broke free , grabbed the water tank and changed positions.
You pinned Todoroki down and glared at him with a dirty smile.
"Mhh let's see" you tilted the tank a bit. As expected , the same reaction as you.
A water drop fell down on Todoroki's Chest. He flinched "tch!".
"Yeah being teased like this isn't cool huh?" You growled smiling.
"FINISH HIM!!!" Katsuki yelled and jumped up.

Cold as you were you turned the tank around and poured the water over Todoroki's face , down to his chest and ended at his Stomach.
You felt him struggling under you. He had froze the water before so it was pretty cold.
You got off him and crossed your arm "WON!"
They clapped and to your Todoroki laughed for a moment "Bastard" he mumbled and sat up.
He flinched as you held your hand to him "Come on..".
You looked quite surprised but softly smiled and grabbed your hand and got up with your help.
"Come on guys come up! We wanna play!" The girls came down the hill.
Without hesitation you two ran up the hill into the shadow of a Beach umbrella (?)
And lie down on your towels.
The only thing you saw was Kirishima being chased down the hill by Kaminari & Katsuki into the lake.
You laughed and stretched "oofh..so tomorrow we have school right?" "Yeah" Midoriya answered.
"Uughh..." you groaned.
"I have a question (Y/N- I mean Bakugo..." Todoroki started "Just call me (Y/N) ... it's weird if you call me Bakugo if you already call that my brother".
"Okay.. (Y/N) , since when are you Bakugo's brother ?" "Since my parents got killed. With age 14 I became his brother but weren't allowed to go to school because of my injuries" you answered.
"And... since you live with him. Why aren't you just like him. You're nicer than him"
"Well let's say I keep my True nature hidden. Just kidding ! I am just a nice guy but I can't really show that to people I don't know that much".
Todoroki nodded "Huh! Then you two are the same!" Midoriya pointed at you two.
Todoroki and you looked at each other and then softly smiled.
"I guess we aren't rivals anymore?" Todoroki mumbled "Friends then?" You smiled a bit "I guess then..." he replied.
Midoriya smiled. "Ugh..,finally" he mumbled but then looked away.
You noticed and looked to him for a moment

Was something bothering him?

You looked away again and talked with Todoroki for a while and this while ended up being for the rest of the day.

After it got late you walked back home with Katsuki.
"Ended up being friends with Icey got huh? Fool..."
"Don't be so harsh... he's not that bad" you rolled your eyes and smiled.
"Tch whatever..." "jealous because I found friends?" "NO!" "sure...".
You were chased back home and had to be quick to get in the bathroom.
This time you lost , Katsuki was faster.

Angry you stomped back in your room and packed the stuff for the next day and and your bag from today.
You waited infront of the bathroom.
Katsuki FINALLY came out. "Can you AT LEAST wear take clothes with you in the bathroom..." you grumbled only seeing him with a towel around his hips and wet messy hair. "HAH? do I look like a girl?" "Just move.." you sighed.

While he walked out you smirked and smacked his butt , jumped in the bathroom , shut the door and locked it.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT! I WILL WAIT HERE AND GET REVENGE!"
You rolled your eyes and took a shower.
After that you got ready and wore your sleeping clothes : a Oversized (F/C) Shirt and your boxers.
You looked through the keyhole.
"Is this guy for real..."you grumbled.
He sat in front of the door on a chair and waited.

Weirdo....

----------

Mmmh- will it get weird-? I dunooo bro