Traitor?

After a while you two had to go. Kuro , to your surprise gave you his number because he wanted to talk a bit on the phone.
8During the drive back you talked with him.
He seem pretty nice and friendly , why wasn't he in a school then and is already working?

As you were back in the camp you walked right back to the dorm and sat on your Mattress and hung up.
Suddenly your vision got a bit blurry.
You haven't had blood yet...

Shit....

You looked to Katsuki who already nodded to go outside.
You waddled after him and went behind the House so no one could see that.
He crossed his arms and leaned his head aside.
You bit into his neck and started sucking.
He didn't mind this in any way... not like Todoroki who would grab your shirt and maybe beg you to stop when it would get to rough.
You had enough blood and let off.
"Better..?" "Yeah thanks.." you mumbled and walked back to the Dorm with him.

You went to bed early and didn't sleep very well.

Next morning Mr. Aizawa woke you all up because everyone overslept.
Katsuki blamed Midoriya for that he didn't set the alarm which ended up in a argument.

Grumbling from the loud noises you dragged yourself into the main building were you didn't really ate much. Worried Uraraka come over to you "Hey... are you alright?" "Mhmm..." you nodded.
"You look tired..." she said there for you yawned and nodded "yeeah I know..".
After breakfast everyone hung around in the area.
You sat alone under a tree and thought about yesterday.

You had talked with Kuro for a while and talked a lot about yourself because he had asked so much. Yet you realised that it was weird , especially the questions.
Most about your past & Quirk. He didn't talked about himself much.

You sighed and closed your eyes.
This short silence was broken by a noise.
You opened your eyes and looked around "Psst! (Y/N)!" You heard someone saying.
You flinched as you saw Kuro sitting in a Bush.
"What the hell..." you got up and walked towards him.
"Hey..." he said and smirked "What are you doing here... if a teacher or students sees you you're doomed..." "so what? I wanted to see you!" "Tch... idiot" you chuckled and sat next to him behind the bush. He brang a few books with him and didn't stop talking but listening to him talking about all this stuff about quirks was interesting.

You felt like forgetting about your sourounding completely until he sighed.
It was like you woke up from sleeping. "Wah..." you looked up. There was no one there. No noises. No ...people.

You got up and went back to the dorms.

What's going on...

You walked over the path and there was no one. Everyone was...gone?

"Hello?! Anyone here?!" You shouted.
You got a bad feeling and walked to the boys Dorm.
You jolted and backed up against the wall as soon as you opened to door to your room.

Everyone was there but... was sleeping?
Carefully you came closer and tried to wake them up but they didn't reacted.
"Katsuki! Wake up!" You shaked him but nothing worked.
You looked up and ran over to the main building. The teachers weren't there but the whole girl dorm but also sleeping.
You can back outside "Kuro!!" You shouted.

"What a pity... that's what you get... for breaking my trust for the second time"....

You flinched and turned around.

"You...."

--------

I forced myself to get it done... that's why it is so short xD and pretty baad-..