New Rival

You glared over to Todoroki "Show what you got!" You growled.
Todroki didn't seem to care that much and stomped his foot on the ground , freezing it.
You jumped up and landed on the frozen ground.
"So you're playing in the Element league Huh?".
He seem to get a bit annoyed because you didn't attack so he started shooting ice waves at you which you dodged but only inches away.
He sent one last at you which you dodged but by the speed it past you , you lost your balance and fell "Shit" you grumbled and already saw him coming towards you.
Did he waited for that?!
He jumped towards you , trying to freeze you but you rolled away and kicked against his ankle so he lost his balance aswell.
Without hesitation you got on him.
For one second you forgot to watch for his right hand and you got kicked off him and your hand was frozen into the ground.
The ice was cold and you tried get free.
He stood above you and you saw flames draining from his left arm.
Without a emotion he looked down to you and came near with the fire.
You leaned your head away from the heat of the fire.
"TODOROKI YOU LITTLE SHIT ! (Y/N)! DO SOMETHING I KNOW YOU'RE NOT WEAK!!!".
You flinched as you heard these words from this person.
You looked to the others and saw Kastuki glaring at you.
With the strength you had left you broke the ice and the pieces flew at Todroki so he had the Step back.
You got back up and used your quirk.
You saw everyone was staring at you and you knew why.
Every time you use your quirk your eyes become scary.

(EXAMPLE IS HERE. I was too lazy to describe it ... SO HERE. APPRECIATE my drawing skill- xD)

You glared at Todoroki who looked a bit confused

"Alright... enough!" Mr.Aizawa said.
You sighed and closed your eyes turning them normal again.
You walked past Todoroki , towards to others but past them towards the locker room.
You started changing and just left.

You waited at the school entrance for Kastuki who also came after 10 min.
"Why did you leave" he stopped next to you.
"Why not...".
You heard him groaning and he grabbed your wrist "Come on".
He dragged you back home.
As you two arrived at home you were alone.
"Take care of this" he grumbled and pointed at the bite marks on his neck.
"Yeah wait" you left upstairs and threw your stuff into the corner , changed and then walked downstairs and waited for Katsuki.
He came downstairs and sat on the Sofa next to you and turned his back to you.
He wore a tank top again so you could look after the bite mark again.
You took a tissue , drained it in cold water and cleaned the bite mark a bit.
The tissue turned red because of the dryed blood.
It was awkward for you to do this everytime and then he's always so quiet and calm , yikes. Since your Quirk is Vampire you have to drink blood. At least 3 times a week and it doesn't matters from who but it has to be a Human.
"You did well" you said out of nowhere. You stopped for a moment , smiled for a moment and then continued "Yeah? I thought I suck" "Tch. Of course you do but not as much as the half of the class. At least you have a chance".
"Ugh you're such a jerk" you leaned your forhead against his spine.
He flinched "Oi. Knock it out" "shut up or I bite you again".
It got comfortable but you knew you hated that do you sat up again and flicked your finger against the back of his head "Boke" you grinned.

"Mistake." He said and turned around and pushed you on the sofa and pinned your hands over your head down. "Wait! What!" You struggled.
That feels weird! Wait... no no no don't get these thoughts!

Sadly your brother knew your little secrets.
One of them bring Bi-Sexual what used to make you weak whenever he got dominant over you and the other being Ticklish.
With one hand he held your hands down and started tickling you.
"Mh!! Knock it out!!!" You whimpering & laughing.
Not only from the laughing you turned red... it was embarrassing.

You tried to struggle free.
Finally , your leg was free and you tried to kick him off but he grabbed it and looked at you.
You got a bit nervous. "Tried to kick me Huh?" He said while he came closer.
You leaned your head away as he came closer with his face.
Suddenly you smiled dirty. "Careful. If you continue with this I might fall in love with you".
Your brother stared at you and let off you , got off the sofa and left in the kitchen "YIKES." come from there and you laughed.
Satisfied you left upstairs in your room and finished the homework.
While writing you looked to your wrists. "Man he got a hard grip...".
Your wrists were slightly red.

Grumbling you finally finished your homework and crawled in your bed and directly fell asleep.

----------

Heuhuehuehue