Revenge

In the morning you got up earlier and took long shower.
After you got dressed you heard a 'Thud in Your brothers room.
You opened the door and saw him on the ground .. still sleeping.
"Oi- wake up" you stood at the door.
The answer was a groaned and he turned around , pulled the blanket from the bed and hid himself under it. You sighed and walked into his room and nudged him with your foot. Suddenly he threw the blanket at you and grabbed your ankle and made you stumble and fall. "Gngh! Katsuki! what-".
He sat on your Stomach and grinned down at you "First if all... how can you be so Naiv and second...if I were I Villian... you suck".
You grumbled and freed your hands and grabbed his waist "Are you sure?".
Katsuki flinched "mmgh!" "Huh?". Katsuki covered his mouth.

So after all... HE IS ticklish!

You managed to throw him off you and ran downstairs while he yelled curse words after you.
After arguing downstairs at the table you looked on the clock. "Shit.." You two had to run to school because you were late.
Just in time you made it into class.

To your surprise you didn't had much class today.
Mr. Aizawa wasn't there today.
Midoriya came running towards you "Hey hey! Did you know? Mr. Aizawa is on a Mission!" "Seriously? Wow" you said a bit fake impressed.
Because you had Mr. Aizawa the whole day the class got dismiss.
Your brother ran out the class and you were alone with Midoriya & Todoroki.
You completely ignored Todoroki and waited for Midoriya.
"Todoroki what are you doing today then ?" Midoriya asked. "Visiting my mother probably" he said and grabbed his stuff and walked towards the door.
Midoriya looked after him "Is he always like that?" You asked.
"Yeah..." he mumbled and nodded to the door giving the signal to go.
You two walked out until you heard a loud noise outside.
You & Midoriya ran outside and you couldn't believe what you said.
Your brother was seriously picking a fight with Todoroki.
Uraraka hold Todoroki back "Todoroki don't!" "Bakugo knock it out!" Kirishima said while holding him back.
You looked to Midoriya the two of you walked to each others friend/Brother.
You walked to Bakugo and shivered.
His shoulder was burnt & his left arm was frozen.
You looked to Todoroki who had several bruises and burn marks.
Midoriya walked off with Todoroki & Uraraka while you walked Off with your brother & Kirishima.
"Fucking bastard..." he growled.
You looked to Kirishima "Text me later". He nodded and let you two walk home alone.
You opened the door and let Katsuki get in. "Stay in your room I will come and then you will explain this".
He grumbled and left upstairs while you took the stuff you needed to take care of him.
After that , you walked upstairs , put your bag into your room and walked into your brothers room.
He sat on the floor and again had his back turned towards you.
"Why did you do this? Are you crazy?" You said and sat down behind him.
"I felt like it" he grumbled.
Mad you flicked his head "idiot".
You started taking care of his shoulder since it was a bit burnt.
"Be honest with me" you said "I know you had a reason and I want you to tell me that and if you wont..." "What..." "You will see".
Katsuki growled "Fine, I did it because..." "...?".
He struggled a bit saying it and you knew it. If he had such troubles saying it , it was probably embarrassing for him.
"I got mad because he made you look so weak as you two fought and he used the fire. I got mad okay?! You're my brother and...".

He turned around to you and flinched.
Shocked , you stared at him.
"You fucking Dumbass" you said and started laughing and leaned against his other shoulder.
"A thank you would be nice..." he growled.
"Let me guess a easy "thank you isn't enough?"
He flicked your head "exactly" "And what do you want ?" You sat up normally again as he moved.
He came a lil closer "I want to fight with you again".
You twitched and then smiled "Sure thing" "Now. Let's go on the fields".
You groaned a bit and bandaged his shoulder "but don't over do your shoulder okay".
You two walked upstairs , got changed , took your bags and went out again.
"Is there a reason you want to fight again?" "Not particularly...".
You grinned a bit and followed him.
You two walked out of the city , near a forest on a open grass field.
"So... are quirks allowed?" "Yeah but I won't use mine at full strength cuz I don't wanna kill you..." "hehe how nice".

You two put your stuff aside and walked a few meters away from you and faced eachother.
You got nervous as he looked at this way.
You closed your eyes and activated your quirk.
As soon as you opened your eyes , Katsuki smiled at you

"Let the game begin..."