A "could be" Villain

A jerkliy move woke you up.
Your wrist hurt , no wonder , they were tied same as your legs.
You slowly opened an eye a bit and checked this situation.
This looked like a bar but there were villains , 4 or 5.
"Wake them up..." someone said.
Quick you opened your eyes and glared at them.
Midoriya shakes his head and was also conscious.
Actually you wanted to speak but you realised your mouth was taped.
The tape was ripped off Midoriyas mouth roughly and he glared at them "What do you want from us... Shigaraki..".
"Well... actually I only wanted him but I couldn't let you escape and send some annoying Hero's after us so..." he said.
You growled through the tape and someone ripped it off.
"fuck heads" you said and struggled even tho you knew it wouldn't work.
"Anyway... you are the Step brother of this other guy... Bakugo?".
You flinched "How do you know...".
"Not necessary. Anyway I already heard is powerful when you use it the right way" "It's not powerful when I have to fight more than 5 villains" you pointed out and looked around in the room.
"How about you become one of us..?" Shigaraki asked and leaned against the counter.
You glared at them and realised that he wasn't joking.
"What? Why me...?" "You can be useful" "in what case..." you snapped.
"You will see... now untie him" one of the villains , a girl which looked like a school girl cut the Tie's.
You rubbed over your wrists and realised they were bruised and started bleeding.
"I don't think I am useful" you grinned "I need too much blood which you can't give me..." "The city is full of People...you would have free rage".

You flinched and stared at him. You got up "How sick are you..." you hissed.
"I don't belong to this side...let us go..." you growled and actually wanted to walk to Midoriya.
A knife flew infront of you and got stuck in the wall "No no... you can't go... now you know our plan..." she said and smiled.
You looked to them and then to the knife.
You blinked and changed your eyes. "There it is..." Shigaraki said "His quirk...".
Midoriya looked down "Dont..." he said and you stared at him "Sit back down you can't beat them. His quirk is Decay".
Your eyes changed back and you sat on the chair again and crossed your arms.
"Fine... what do I have to do when I would join you?" You said.
Midoriya stared at you not believing what you just said.
"Change your clothes" Kuro-Giri said and held up a suit like he wore but in black , adark grey shirt , a Black the , black pants & dark shoes.
You looked to them and get up again , grabbed the clothes and disappeared into a other room.
You knew one of them stood infront of the door because there was a shadow.
You took off your U.A Uniform and put on the other clothes.
You set your tie and looked in the mirror. "I look like a villain..." you sighed.
It was true , with your quirk you could be a great villain but do you really want to?
Maybe...

As much as you looked at yourself in the mirror you sighed "Maybe the hero thing is nothing for me.... maybe he's right" you mumbled.
You knocked on the door and someone opened it.
Full of fear Midoriya stared at you.
Without any emotion you stood in the door way.
"See...Not bad right?" Shigaraki chuckled.
"Sure thing.... what now?"
"If you really wanna join us....kill him" he pointed at Midoriya.
You flinched and looked to him.
"If that's the case... I will do it" you walked towards Midoriya who glared at you "What are you doing? I thought we were friends!!" "Friends... tch.." you grinned and pulled the knife out the wall and stopped in front of him.
"What were you thinking of me... do I look like hero to you?" You grabbed his chin and leaned yourself a bit down so your faces were just inches apart.
You stepped on the free space between his legs on the chair and held the knife at his Chest.
"Ignorant... little Wanna be Hero.." you whispered and he flinched.
"Of course I am not as cruel as them...so i'll do as you already desired all the time...and then kill you..." you whispered into his ear so he shivered.
By his chin , you pulled him into a kiss. You kept your eyes slightly open and saw that
Midoriya had wided his eyes.
"What the hell..." Shigaraki grumbled.
You let go off him and he dropped his head.
The knife was drained in blood.

"Good job..." he Shigaraki said.
You Actived your quirk and suddenly pointed the knife at him.
"MIDORIYA NOW!!!" You yelled and he jerkliy jumped up and rushed to the door and smashed it open.
"WHAT" Shigaraki yelled "GET HIM!!".
You waved to them and revealed a cut wound on your Arm and dodged the attacks of the 3 other Villains and ran to the door outside.

During the kiss you cut the ties of Midoriya's hands. The ties on his Legs he already had loosed by himself struggling all the time.
As you let go you and turned around you cut yourself and revealed the knife drained with blood.
Midoriya pretended to be dead but actually waited for your Signal.

Both of you ran along the street into a side alley.
Panting you sank to the ground. "That...was close... still got me tho" you rubbed over your cheek and felt a cut there.
"You're crazy..." Midoriya sighed and laughed slightly "Cant believe that worked".
"But seriously...with your Manipulating Nature you seriously could make a dangerous Villain" "As if... I wouldn't get along with them..." you laughed "I guess I like you all too much".
Midoriya flinched and smiled "You're hurt... we should go back to the Mall right?" "Yeah let's go.... I hope they're still there...".

Both of you made your way back following every Recognizable streetsign.
Finally you two made it and you already saw the police and your classmates.
Uraraka noticed you two and pointed at you two almost crying.
They came running towards you followed by a few Officer's. You noticed a few Pro's and looked away.
"Are you guys okay?! We just saw you got Captured!" She said and stopped in front of you "Got some...wounds" You lifted your hand and flinched as you felt the pain of your wound.
It started bleeding and you held your arm "Damnit.." "Come on we will get you in the Hospital" a Officer said and put a hand on your shoulder and lead you to the car.
You looked back to the others who stared at you , Katsuki especially.

At the Hospital they took care of your wounds and you got a room and sat on the bed and looked out the window.
Again you looked to the clothes you got and narrowed your eyes.

The door opened and Kirishima , Midoriya , Katsuki, your parents & one officer came in.
You flinched and looked up.
"God are you okay (Y/N)? Did they do anything?!" Mitsuki said and hugged you.
Katsuki sat down on the chair.
The officer told your parents to come with them and they would explain and get all the information what exactly happened.
"Are you okay?" Midoriya asked "Sure... nothing bad happened so.." "Brainless idiot... how could you run after a Villain without thinking this true" Katsuki said cold.
"You have no experience... we do had it already at U.S.J" Kirishima said.
"We should probably leave them be now right?" Midoriya looked to Kirishima who nodded and walked out the room.
You looked to Katsuki and felt the Guilt.
"Do you even know how worried everyone was?" He said while looking outside the window.
"I...i.." you stared and looked at the reflection in the window of him.
"Do you know how worried I was...?" He said and looked to you.
You flinched as you saw his slightly teary eyes.
You got up and hugged him "I am sorry...".
"I know..." he said in his deep voice.
You felt the tears coming up and started crying "I was so...scared..." you bring out before crying.
His hand stroked over your back and you saw his reflection in the window having no emotion bit you could tell that he was worried.

After you calmed down Katsuki had to leave and you had to sleep.
"So he's not that ice cold than I thought..." you whispered to yourself and smiled and closed your eyes.

-----------

everyone wanted to have Soft Bakugo eh.? AND EVERYONE wanted that Midoriya is the next one. THERE YA GO *dabs*