We still have to talk...

A stinging pain woke you up.
"OW!" You jolted up.
Right in that moment a nurse came in. "Aah- good morning" "Good...morning" You mumbled.
"I am here to bring you breakfast. Your family will pick you up in 2 hours" she said and put down a tablet with plates.
"After you ate we have to change your bandage too" "ah... what actually happened to my leg anyway...?" "Well... nothing is broken or anything but you had a deep cut wound on the side of your Thighs which goes down towards your knee".
You shivered.

"Anyway. Eat up and you will see" she said smiling and left the room.
You sighed and took a bite of the toast and checked your phone.
While eating you saved every Phone number again and unblocked them again.
You were spammed with emails asking where you are and if you're okay a few days ago.
The recent emails were just mostly asking when you will come to school and if you're awake already or if they can visit you.
You smiled but put your phone away to keep eating. You haven't seen to wound since its bandaged and not easy to move without any pain.

The nurse came back again and took the tablet.
"You're ready?" "Yeah..." you mumbled.
She moved your leg so she could see it and remove the bandage.
You flinched when you felt a slight sting.

She removed the Bandage and uncovered the wound.
You shivered. It felt like your blood would freeze.

You stared at your leg which had a gigantic cut from the side of your knee up to your thigh.
You felt like throwing up.
"Shit...." you covered your face.
"Don't worry... boy everything will be fine eh.." she stopped.
You uncovered your face and looked to her and then to the wound.
Slowly you could watch the wound fixing and closing itself.
"What the fu.." "may I ask what your quirk is ?" "A-actually it's Pain Aura b-but...".
"He had a quirk before this one." Mr. Aizawa opened the door.
"And it seems like... you still have various abilities left from this quirk..".
You stared at him "Which are?".

"As much as I saw and know. You have your normal quirk now and from your old quirk are left : Self healing & Blood thirst..." "So that means I still havemto drink blood?" "Not that many times as before , maybe once a week but it will sharpen your senses".
You nodded and already felt how much energy that healing took you.
It felt like you just ran up the Hill to U.A and back down.

"You will get picked up soon and I have to make some things sure and explain some Stuff..." Mr. Aizawa looked serious.
It was true. He had to since you put yourself in danger and alot of police officers searched for you and pro heros.

You watched him and the nurse leave and looked to your bag.
Your stuff was packed already so you didn't had to do it yourself. Still , you got up carefully and walked to your bag to pick some clothes to wear. It was getting colder outside.

After you took a while to put your clothes on , a nurse announced that your Brother was waiting for you.
You took your stuff and got escorted to the Waiting room in a wheelchair , even tho you said you could walk.
Katsuki grinned as he saw you in a wheel chair.
Carefully you got up with your bag and walked towards him. "I already did everything... we can leave.." "alright...".

The two of you left the Hospital. It was cold outside.
You already saw the leafs changing their colours. "Hm... Should we take a train or Taxi?" "Taxi... I think that's faster and I got money from mom for that anyway".

The Taxi drive didn't took long that was true but still... expensive.
You got out in front of your house and walked up to the door.
Katsuki paid and then ran up to the door to unlock it.
He left inside and you followed him.
You took off your jacket and shoes and left upstairs to put your stuff away.

You packed your stuff out as you heard the door closing. You knew it was Katsuki.
"What is it...?" You turned around and saw him with a serious face.

"You know...we still have to talk about something right..,?"

---------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I DIDN'T HAD ANY TIME TODAY. I AM NOT AT HOME BUT STILL HAD WLAN THO BUT DIDN'T GOT THE CHANCE ;-;
I am dog sitting the dogs of my mom's Boyfriend (Yes they are not married) and kinda had some stuff to do today x0

So don't worry- next chapter will be more interesting... for those people who still want their Shounen ai / Yaoi so hmhm-

Anyway!

Hope you enjoyed it 😜