I **** ***

WATCH OUT-  !

YAOI!! don't like - skip the chapter!!!

------------

"I am serious" you growled. "Same here..." Todoroki snapped slightly.
"What if someone comes in" "No one would..." He said and looked to you.
"You're a horrible person..." You grumbled and revealed his neck. This time it was the other side.
Every time your breath hit his skin you could feel that he was twitching all over.
As longer as you looked at his bare skin the more you felt how thirsty you become.
Slowly you came closer to his neck and opened your mouth.
Your fangs slightly touched his skin and you felt how he tensed up.
Without any more mercy you sank your fangs into his skin.
"Gnh!" He grabbed your shirt.
You started drinking And as you remember , it was sweet... for you at least.
"Better now?" He asked and you let out a slightly "Mmhm...".
As you had enough you pulled your fangs out and stood near his neck again for moment.
"You really needed that... so stop denying to drink it" you heard him saying.
You grumbled and licked over the lil bitemark to apologise. Todoroki chuckled "You're like a puppy....". You had to smile And grabbed the water bottle from your bag and rank to rinse your mouth.
"Your tongue is like the one from a cat if do that..." he whispered.
"That's because I drank blood...and when I use my quirk.." You mumbled and felt how he sat up straight again.
You looked him in the eyes again

Is...it going to happen again... Will he...?

Your guess was right.
Again he came closer but you stopped him with your elbow "Why..." You whispered "Why are you..." "Why not..?" He asked a bit cheeky with a slightly smile on his face.
You looked away and felt how he pushed your elbow away and came closer and closer until you felt his breath against your skin really intense.
Lead by him you closed your eyes and waited for 2 seconds which felt so long in this moment until you felt something against your lips.
He really did it again... but this time it was different

He started moving his lips and you just followed his lead. For moment , both of you had to pull off for air. You had this desire to to it again so your connected your lips one more time.
The kiss was more wilder and you realised how He was Dominating you.
For a moment your mouth was open and he of course took the chance to slip his tongue in your mouth. "Mmh...~".
It felt weird but then you started liking it.
As more as you tried to fight for the dominance the more you realised you couldn't win.
Finally he had won and you had to let go for air. He pushed onto the mattress and attacked your neck "wait...Todoroki..~" You tried to get him away from there but you started getting weak.
Your cheeks were burning and you thought you could just melt.

Todoroki licked over your neck up to your ear and slightly bit into your Ear "mh!" You flinched. You jolted as he started sucking on your neck again.
"P-please...s-stop.." You begged him but too late... 3 hickeys were left.
You felt like a mess as he looked at you from above and just grinned.
"Happy now..." You snarled.
One more time he came closer to your ear. You leaned a bit away but he did nothing but suddenly you heard him whispering into your ear.
"I like you... (Y/N)"

(((SKIP when you're HOME))))

Groaning you fell into your bed.
You flinched as you realised you still had to do something.
You sneaked in the bathroom and opened the make-up Box from Mitsuki.
You looked around yourself and sighed.
You started covering the hickeys as good as possible with Foundation.
They weren't really see able at the end if you don't stare at your neck that much.
Quick you brushed your teeth and looked one more time into Katsuki"s room.
He groaned a "Piss off brat" while he was playing.
You took a pillow which lie near the door and threw it at him.
In 5 seconds you were in your room and had the door locked.
He tried to get in but failed and left cursing into his room.

You lie on your bed and thought about that what Todoroki said...

"I like you..." You said to imitate him and smiled.
To that you didn't reply because then your mom called you that she was there.

I should have said it back...uh

With these thoughts you fell asleep

-------

You wanted that eh?

By the way- with who do you think shall reader-chan end up?
I mean- there won't only be WEIRD scenes with Sho-chan...

No no no-

Soooo?