one last time [pt 2]

"Mh..." you leaned your head away.

This felt so weird. You seriously had agreed to this , there was no turning back now. He already had you where he needed you.

You got to feel his sudden impatience very quick when you felt his grip going tight around your hips.
You couldn't do anything else than squirm slightly , miserably look at him.
On Katsuki's face suddenly appeared a smirk.

Through your mind only ran three thoughts. What's he going to do next ? should I enjoy this ? When will he stop...?

A part of you was begging for him to stop but the other part was begging for more... it drove you crazy.

A slight pain pulled you out of your mindset. "A-ah... Katsuki..." he couldnt look down , while kissing your next he had slightly caught some skin between his teeth. "Dont...leave marks" you mumbled but as if he couldnt hear you he again caught some skin between his teeth , making it sting more.

It hurt. He definitely wouldnt listen... tch

His tongue went over the sore spot and you shivered "K-katsuki..." you whined a lil.

His grip got loose and he slowly let you on your feet but...

Your feet gave in at once , forcing you down to drop on your knees. "Mh..." you looked at him , miserably.

You couldn't tell his expression exactly but.... this position...

His crotch was very close to your face.

Does he... want me to...
Noo... he would say it... or...not?

You didnt exactly knew but you noticed that it tho was already rock hard...

Maybe 1 min you kept thinking until your hands moved themself to his pants , opened the button & pulled the zipper down slowly.

Your mind was racing but as soon as you saw this bulge showing up through his underwear you coulsnt hold back to get a little turned on.

You felt his hand going at the back of your head ,  guiding you closer until you moved yourself , shoving away the boxer shorts and just going down on him. "Mhh..." your tongue worked along his length and you heard him groan.

His hand had grabbed your hair tight as soon as you worked your mouth around it , teasing him with tongue.
He huffed and as you opened your eyes a lil to peak you saw him biting his lip.

Making him crazy.... you kinda liked that.

It gave you more courage and you took it a lil bit more into your mouth , a lil more... so that you wouldn't choke immediately. It was already deep but not completely. He huffed , feeling a tear rolling down your cheek. Your jaw started to hurt and you wanted to pull back but Katsuki wouldnt let you.

He kept you forced on his length , making you hold his hips , trying to pull away. You hit hip , just close to start choking "mrghpfh!" You started to whine until he let you back off.
You coughed a lil and looked up slowly.

Oh no- I might have... turned him on more...

You tried to crawl away but ... of course he grabbed you and carried you upstairs to his room.
"Katsukii~!" You whined as you were thrown on the bed.
Immediately he leaned over you , kissing you deeply while his Hand wandered under your shirt.

You shivered and you twitched away as soon as he touched ur ticklish area.

He pulled away and moved to your neck a lil , while his hand went around your sides , exploring how sensitive you were.

When he had enough from that he pulled you up on his lap , taking your and his own shirt off before he pushed you down again "katsuki...." he mumbled a lil unsure.

He , of course , was overly confident about this whole thing and kissed along your chest , down lower over your stomach , while his hands held your waist.
He went lower... and lower just to your belt line.

Wait... was he going to return the favor?!

Your face went deeply red as he opened your pants and looked up to you.
"U-uh... you dont have to..." you mumbled.

Katsuki stared at you and smirked "After I just saw this face I guess I DO have to" he answered...

[To be continued]

hrrr....

I know. Cliffhanger again but ppl- I have to UPDATE SOMEHOW. Wither you wait another month or we split this into more parts 🤣 erhms.

There we go agaiiiin-

Its short but come on
Shhhh... I was kinda busy

Now bout me🤣

I survived finals and got my good grades and can continue school so NO hiatus!!! Yesss.
I'll continue ~

I'm trying to make new stories and continue others. But its difficult with no ideas so I'm SORRY. just be patient but I'm thankful if you remind me to update this story ^^ ♡ thank you guys !

Stay TOONED for more~ 😫😏😩🥴