let's get them!

It felt like you sleep took forever. You didn't woke up but suddenly something tickled your nose and made you sneeze.
The sunlight came through the slits in the curtains.
You looked around and took a look on the clock. It was already 12:00 pm , what means the teachers let you sleep longer on the last day.
You turned around on your back and looked to the ceiling.

Suddenly the door flew open and you recognised the voices from the boys from the other classes. "Fire!" One of them said and water hit you. You covered yourself with the blanket and heard the yelling & groaning from the others.
After a few moments the door shut and you heard running.
You jumped and changed quickly.
"LET'S GET THEM!" You opened the door and waited for the others which also just started changing.
You all ran out to the main building and followed Mr. Aizawa pointing gesture to a box with waterguns in it.
You all grabbed one and filled the tank and ran down to the lake and chased after the students from the other classes.
You chased after Monoma who was the one who shot you you to the forest.
He sprinted along the lil cliff near which lead into the water.
He stopped and tripped over root.
You grinned and jumped over to them and pinned him down with your foot on his back.
"DAMNIT!" He growled and tried to get free.
You took the half full tank out and changed it to pour the tank over monoma's head.
He struggled as you poured the water over his head. "Hach... you lose.." You got off him and quickly hurried back to the shore.
Midoriya was cornered and was forced to back up to the water.
"MIDORIYA ! DOWN!"You yelled as you ran towards him and rolled infront of him , got up infront of him & shot the two guys.
"There..." You ran your hand through your hair.
Midoriya sighed "thanks...".
"Everything for you~ no need to thank" you grinned & saw a red flush in his cheek.
"(Y/N)!" He said shocked by your lil flirt and grumbled embarrassed.
You ruffled his hair and giggled "Just kidding. Come on! Let's team up!" "Ah! Alright!" He nodded & the two of you made your way back to the dorms to check there.

Eventually no one was there from the other team so you walked along the shore and met up with Katsuki , Kirishima & Todoroki.
"Anyone even left?" "Yeah! This weird brainwashing guy! We are the last ones left since he made the others shot themself!" Kirishima said.
You nodded "where's he?" "We last saw this shithead in the forest..." Katsuki said.
"So I am a shithead now...?" You heard a voice near you and turned around. Shinso stood there with his watergun.
"EXACTLY -" Katsuki started and you saw his eyes turn blurry.
Katsuki took his watergun and held it against his head. "Shoot....." Shinso said and Katsuki pulled the trigger.
You jolted as Katsuki"s turn normal in the moment he shot and yelled angrily.
"FUCK...".
He threw his gun to the ground and walked to stone to watch.
You looked to Midoriya who already knew Shinso's quirk and how it works and kept quiet like you did.
Shinso shot at Todoroki who hesitated to dodge and was eventually shot.
Kirishima went for Shinso and tackled him down but was also shot in the chest.

"Two more left..."

---------

SMOLL cut here.
SO.
I got a asshole sunburn on my bAck-
xD aNd SCHOOL STARTS FOR ME TMW I AM SO SCARED BECAUSE IT'S A NEW SCHOOL HELP ME- and---

Wat- the- hEk

AND EVEN BETTER XD that made me wheeze

This is gold I swear xD.

Anyway- see you next week down below the story ^^