Not yours...

The sunlight which came through the window tickled your nose. You grumbled and pulled your blanket over your face.
You were awake now anyway so you sat up and looked around. Everyone was still sleeping at least tried.
You took a look on your phone , 08:30 am.
With that the door opened and All might stood there "Everyone ! Wake up or you will miss breakfast!" He said with his strong voice which woke everyone up or knocked them out of their sleep.
The door closed and you heard groaning from every side. You chuckled and rolled the other curtains up and turned the lights on "Come on...lets get ready..." you said and were the first one at the Wardrobe and picked your clothes.
Mineta waddled to the Bathroom and screeched.
You came to him and looked inside and also looked a bit confused "Seriously...public... washingroom/Bathroom".
You groaned and walked back. "What's wrong?" Midoriya asked.
"There no real Bathroom... it's a Washing room with 6 Carbines which are Probably the Toilets.." you mumbled "Well I don't mind that anyway but if someone is embarrassed about themself... good luck with that" you laughed and already disappeared in the Washingroom.
Of course You had a towel on your lap and sat under a Showerhead and let the water patter on you.
You spread the shampoo on your body & Hair and just let the water wash it off.
The others also came in as you were done. Alone you changed your clothes and looked in the mirror at the wall. The hickeys were almost gone but not really noticeable for someone who isn't staring at your neck the whole time.

You took your shoes on and walked over to the big Main hut.
Almost all girls sat already there and ate breakfast. "Morning (Y/N)-kun!" They said and you flinched. "Leave the kun away you're embarrassing me here..," you said sarcastic and took a plate and put some food on it and sat next to Uraraka. "Slept well?" You asked.
"Yeah! Our dorm is pretty nice!" "Good to hear..." you yawned.
"Your hair is still dripping..." Tsuyu said and pointed at a waterdrop which fell from your hair. "The towels were out..." you sighed smiling.
The others also came along and sat down and ate something.
Then Mr. Aizawa explained what you would do today. Up for thismdaynwas only the Quirk analyse test. After that you could explore the area and find some good spots for training.

After breakfast you all sat in the waiting room and waited to get called in a different room.
Nervous you waited. "Next is Katsuki Bakugo , (Y/N) Bakugo you can already come to the door".
You followed your brother to the room and waited at the door.
After 2 min he came out "Still Explosion..." he said and walked out.
"Come in" Mr. Aizawa said.
He scanned you & took a bit blood from your arm.
The needle hurt and you were glad as it was done.
You waited until the Data load.
"Let's see..." he said and looked on the screen while you still pressed on the spot he put the needle in with a tissue.
"He said that your quirk wasn't Vampire right?" He said.
You looked up "Yeah... and?".
"Apparently... that's not wrong what he said. As much as I see here. Your quirk is not Ordinarily Vampire."Seriously?!" You looked on the screen.
"Wait does that mean that's not..MY quirk..?! That makes no sense my moms quirk was vampire ! They said I got it from her!" "The analyse tells me...that this isn't your quirk... literally it's not yours" he said again and turned himself around to you. "So you mean...someone GAVE it to me or What?" You looked at him. He nodded "It can't be explained differently. You said your skin started smoking as you cut yourself. As much as I know. Your quirk can't actually do that". Shocked you looked down "The hell... is this... I need to know what the actual quirk is!" "We cant find it out yet... have patience.Alright.. you can go".
You walked outside and sat down on the bench. "So my quirk is not... Vampire originally.. You mumbled and looked up.
"Geeez...." you sighed and got up to search for the others.
They all found the huge lake and either sat in the sand in front of the water or walked along the Lake near the rocks to search for Free areas. In the middle of the Lake was also a little Island.
You walked down to Midoriya "And?" "Everything is fine" you said and took your shoes off and covered your feet with sand. "And you?" "Same..." he mumbled.

Suddenly you felt Midoriya's fingers at your neck "Are those wound or?" His finger moved along the nearly gone Hickeys. You flinched "Uhm yeah.." "from What?" "From.... training... I was at Todoroki's place with Kirishima and we were...training in the morning- close combat...i got hit".
Midoriya nodded and looked away.

Seriously...hes believing that...?!

Uraraka , Tsuyu , Iida & Tokoyami come to you two.
"Hey why don't we explore that island over there..?" You pointed over there.
"We could..." Iida said. "We should..." you corrected him and got up.

"Let's go! There's a boot over there"

---------

TOLD U