what have I done...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*prepares holy water*   *pours it over meh*  *throws the bowl out the window*

FUK YEAH LET'S DO THIS😣😥💦 ALEXA PLAY DESPACITO-

**AGGRESSIVE DANCING**

-------------

You slightly whinned as he felt his tip going inside you.
Your whole body jolted and tensed up. You grabbed the sheets thigher and tried to relax.
It was painful but the Katsuki made you forget the pain quicker than you thought , he started pleasuring you again.
You felt him thrusting into you and tried to keep your voice down since other people were here too. "Mmhm-! Mh!" You covered your mouth and Just let it happen.
"I wanna hear your voice..." you grumbled and grabbed your waist and pulled you up onto his lap. You moaned when you felt it going deeper inside you.
Your breath got more heavier and your body more tense.

This position...

He removed your hand from your mouth and kept moving.
You felt his breath against your ear when he slightly started biting it.
"Nnnh!...".

It went on , it felt like hours for you.
He refused to let you come whenever you were close.

He had your hands pinned over head again and one of your legs over his shoulder.
"K-katsuki please... i-i cant..." you leaned your head away and felt tears rolling down your face.

Suddenly he stopped. You looked up and flinched.
You knew why he stopped.
Both of you looked to the door.
Someone stood there.

"Oi! Bakugo ! (Y/N)! Are you the ones who are making these noises?!? Are you two Okay?!"

It was Kirishima.
You shivered , the door was locked anyway but Katsuki was still inside of you.
"W-we are okay kirishimaA!".

Katsuki started moving again. You covered your mouth and tried to keep your voice down. "Y/N are you Okay? What was that noise?!" "I .. I am fine just go to sleep!" You tried to say normally as possible.

You stared to the door and saw the shadow leaving and the light turning off in the corridor.
You sighed relieved and just felt this stinging in your Stomach again.
You moaned and felt you were close.

Eventually he let you come.
He moved out of you and dropped next to you on the bed.

After you dragged yourself into the bathroom you took a shower.
It felt strange and your back was aching already.
White fluid was dripping down from your buTT.
You sighed and leaned your head against the cold wall , letting the water streaming down on you.

What have I done.....

When you came out , Katsuki was sleeping.
You sighed as you realised he changed or tried to change the sheets.
The dirty ones lie on the floor.
You crawled into the bed and snuggled yourself next to him.

You closed your eyes....

This was wrong.... but .... Not resist able...

------------

Hey Hey HEY

I love editing the Chapter Picture gOSH- HHHHH-

xD

Haaach- I finally did it... you got wat u all wanted all along.
Now we can focus on some DIFFREND stuff here.

-Readers carrier as Villain
-The lil secret of u and Katsuki
-other stuff

Okay ! Now question for the next time : Who shall be the next one reader shall get close to or do stuff with or... you count it-

Comment it down below!

Btw-

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments 💙
My ankle was sprained but it's already way better ! I can walk normally and there's no pain ! I even went to the doc and got it checked to be sure...
Got a day off school 😏

I will update as soon as possible again!
So yeah!!!

See ya soon 😉