Was that too harsh

"Class is dismissed..." Mr. Aizawa said and walked out the door.
You packed your stuff into your bag and waited for Todoroki , Midoriya , Iida & Uraraka in front of the classroom.
Together you left into the cafeteria to get lunch.
Hungry you waited for the others to get their food.
"Geez (Y/N)! If you're hungry just eat you don't have to wait! You're drooling-" Uraraka laughed and sat next to you.
"But I don't wanna be impolite..." you sighed.
"You can start already" Midoriya and Todoroki came over.
Iida was the first one who waited there anyway.
Hungry you started eating. "DAMN I missed that food..." "Did you get any food at... you know?" "No... I had to buy food at the mall" you answered Uraraka's question.

"What do we have next?" You looked up. "P.E.... with All Might & Mr. Aizawa" Todoroki said.
You groaned. "Huh? Don't you wanna train your quirk?" Iida asked.
"MIDORIYA.... explain..." you said and kept eating.
Midoriya explained Iida why you don't want to use it.
"Yeah that's a good idea... instead of training your quirk , you train Close combat fighting without using your quirk" "I just need a partner who trains with me..." you groaned.
"I could" Midoriya mumbled. "You would? Are you sure?" "Yeah" he nodded.
"And how do you wanna train your quirk?" Uraraka asked. "Alone outside. I dont wanna hurt anyone so I will train how to realise it , how much smoke I wanna realise and how strong. Since I can be able to control how much pain I wanna give the person with the quirk..." you mumbled. "You're scary..." Iida sighed.
You grinned "uuuh scared of me now" "not at all.." Iida grumbled "let's call it , more Respectful".

Laughing you put your plate away and hurried to the Training ground.
You left with the others into the Locker room and changed.
"Huh? (Y/N) What are these bruises?" "Mineta that's not your business..." "DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?" he asked and jumped towards you.
You dodged him and let him jump right against a locker.
"Nope... and with that attitude you won't get one either..." you put on the Training clothes.

These are still the fcking.. hickeys from Katsuki...uGh..

After getting outside and listening to the teachers talking you explained your training method to both teachers. Mr. Aizawa agreed. All might quickly got your attention with his loud voice "Young one! Don't you wanna demonstrate your new quirk?".
You shrugged and nodded.
Your classmates also came after being called by Iida.
"Promise me that no one... comes near me alright? I don't wanna hurt anyone.." you said and walked a bit away to keep a safe distance.

You took a deep breath and stomped on the floor releasing the purple smoke in a cloud around you.
"If you came in contact with the smoke it will hurt. I soon might be able to control how painful i can make it feel when you get in touch with it" you said and let the smoke dispear again.

Midoriya nodded and walked a bit away with you to have more space.
"Come at me..." you said and got ready.
Without a answer Midoriya ran towards you ready to kick at your side.
Swiftly you grabbed his ankle and pulled his leg , turned it and made him fall.
He wanted to get up but you held your hand in front of his face.
"You would have lost..." you said and smirked.
Midoriya got up again and smiled "One more time".
This time you went for him.
Right as you were in his reach you tricked him , dodged his punch and jumped to the other side. "Not fast enough!" He said and reached for your arm.

SHIT!

He grabbed your wrist and turned around , throwing you over his shoulder to the ground.
You gasped by the hard hit and kept laying there.
Everything was spinning.
Midoriya stood over you "Are you okay?" "Yeah... wait a second..." "You lost..." he said and laughed.
"Yeah I felt that..." you sat up and held your back.
"Was that too harsh?" "Nahh at least I don't have to hold back anymore if you don't do it either" you said and grinned.
"Gah! Stop grinning like Kattchan!" Midoriya said and looked away.
You laughed and jumped up again "Alright! Go on!!"

-----------------------------------------------

Yes I am doing some normal chapters now to balance everything a bit ^^

Actually writing that helped me a bit and cheered me up a bit.
Didn't feel that well today  😧...

ANYWAY : NEWS

The Haikyuu Fan fiction is uploaded now (First Chapter) and I will work in this now too ^^
J-Hope you enjoy BOTH FANFICTIONS AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WRITING EM-

Hhhhh- I am getting into Haikyuu again so mUch yeS