one last time... [PT 1]

"Katsuki...?" You mumbled after a while. He kept resting his head on your shoulder.

"Did you ....like it that day?"

You twitched and looked up to him.
He slowly rose his head to look at you.
"What...do you mean?"

You exactly knew what he meant...
That day he was drunk and you...

"When...we.." a flush of red coloured his cheeks.

"We-ell... I mean..." you scratched your head and looked aside.
"Because my memories... came back from that night"
"E-eh?!?!" You stared at him.
Suddenly there was a tension between the two of you. "You were drunk.... and I couldnt defend myself" you huffed and looked away.
"You couldnt resist..." Katsuki grinned.
"Stop beating around what happened ! That lies in the past!" You were about to turn around a crawl around but ....

"Dont crawl off now..." he grabbed your waist and pulled you on his lap.
"H-hey! Katsuki!" Your cheeks flushed red.
"Y/N...." "huh?!" You looked to him , nervously.
He sighed and leaned on ur shoulder again "its idiotic to ask this... but... can we do it... one last time..."
"hAaah?!?!?!?" You stared at him.
"I'm... horny" he mumbled "I'll never ask for this again... but holding back in the shower was already difficult enough...".

He lifted his head up slowly. He looked a lil miserable.
You sighed "you'll never ask me for this again..?"
"No...I wont" he mumbled.

"Our parents are leaving later. Fine. Last time & never mention this ever happened again..." he grumbled.
"Cant believe I actually said yes..." you climbed off his lap as soon as you heard the door being opened.

Ur parents came home , luckily.
You came down and helped packing out groceries.
"KATSUKI! HELP UR BROTHER!" ur mother yelled through the house.

....

Silence

"Its fine it's fine ~" you chuckled "you two can get ready for tonight...".

Saying that felt weird but you just had to be prepared for it...

You finished putting the groceries away & spent the rest of the time on the sofa watching TV.

"Y/N , Katsuki ! We're leaving!"

"Ehhh..." you slowly looked over to them "already...? Uh.." you shivered and forced yourself to get up to say goodbye.
"When will you be back?" "Around Midnight. Dont worry , we got our phones with us" ur mother smiled and went to the door.
Both went out & stood at the door until they got in the car and drove off.
You sighed and slowly closed the door , holding the handle.

A few foot stomps alarmed you but too late...
Katsuki blocked your way & had his hand next to ur head. "U-uh..." you slowly looked to his hand and then back to him.
You twitched , yeup... he wasn't kidding bout saying he was horny...
Even if you didnt wanted to do this now... it was too late now anyway...

Ur resistance gave in as soon as he he removed his hand and grabbed your hips to lift you up against the door , putting your legs around his waist.
His hands were at your butt , keeping you up.
Already heavily breathing you looked to him , weakly.

Shit...

As if a string snapped inside of him , he lost his patience and kissed your collarbone , up to the neck to your jawline.

Its the last time... it's okay

_______________________________________

a nEw chAptEr?!?!?!

THIS WILL BE SPLIT IN 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS!

YEahup-...

I decided to continue this story.
But slowly.
It wont update it so often... but I'll try. I decided I wanna at least finish this done and dont keep the ending open like this.
And yes a lewd next chapter to beware!
I only do this because the next few ones are going to be more normal.

So yeah ^^ back again !