DO IT!!!

The whole training lesson was exhausting.
You and Midoriya took a small break , sitting at the side of the field.

You watched the other train. You felt that a pair of eyes were locked on you. Midoriya was staring at you. You turned your head to him and looked a bit confused.
"Everything alright?" "Uh- yeah..." "we got 10 min left... do you think that's worth it?" "Naaah let's continue tomorrow..." you said and sighed.
"My back huuuurts...." you yelped and fell back into the soft dust.
"Did I... went too rough..?" "Nah... it's okay... I need to get used to this again".

"Class is over! You can go!" Mr. Aizawa shouted and hurried away.
You and Midoriya walked up to the locker room with the others.
"Geez you're covered in dust ! Did Midoriya took it too hard?" Kirishima nudged your shoulder. You grumbled "not at all it's fine. I let him win you know..." "for sure.." Katsuki commented.
"Oi. I took you out a couple of times so be quiet Katsuki!" You snapped.
"Wanna bet?!" Katsuki grinned playful , ready to fight.
"Oi! Not in here!" Kaminari said.
He grabbed his stuff " let's go back to the field and we'll see who is stronger" Katsuki said and left back out the door to the Training grounds.
You haven't changed yet so you grabbed your stuff and followed him.
Behind you , you heard the others call to wait or to not do it but you just kept walking. You threw your stuff to the side and got ready.
The boys came and eventually the yelling from Katsuki also alerted the girls.

"COME ON LITTLE BROTHER!" He said and let some small explosions happening in his hands.
"USE YOUR QURIK ON ME!" He yelled.
You flinched "Katsuki that's dangerous!".
He snarled and bolted towards you. You tried to dodge a explosion but not completely.
The cloth on your side was burned away.
You backed up "GET A GRIP ! I WILL NOT USE IT I DON'T WANNA HURT YOU!".

"DO IT!" He yelled while jumping at you.
Quick you rolled away and raised a smoke wall in front of you.
Katsuki backed up and hissed.
He saw that he was holding his arm. He must have come in contact with it.

He backed up again as soon as the smoke came closer and started spreading.
"Katsuki it's no use! Let's end that or someone will get hurt!".
Fierce he turned towards you and sent a explosion at the smoke creating a hole.
Without hesitation he ran through it to reach you.
You grabbed your arm , twisted it , made you stumble and fall.
Before he sent a explosion at you swished smoke in front of you.
Katsuki yelled angrily and painful.
He backed up away from the smoke and held his chest this time.
You must have hit him again but maybe with a higher Pain lvl.

"ENOUGH!" Uraraka walked on the field and stood infront of you.
"Uraraka...?" You looked up and got up.
Katsuki stepped back and looked to the others.

With a annoyed huff , he grabbed his stuff and left right towards the school main hall.
You looked after him. "Thanks..." you said and sighed.
"You're hurt... let's get you in the infirmary..." she said and grabbed your stuff.
Midoriya came with you and you three left in the infirmary.

It was quickly done , Recovery girl took care of your wounds. "Geez... you're just like him" she pointed at Midoriya who flinched. "Also very reckless with their quirk... and fighting..." she said and sighed.

"I'm sorry I'll take better care from now on I promise" you bowed.
"Good boy..," she smiled.

You walked with them to the entrance , down the hill towards the train station.
"See you tomorrow!" You waved after Uraraka.

You and Midoriya took the same train and walked the rest of your way home.
"I'll turn here" you said and slowed down.
"Alright , see ya tomorrow".
You nodded and took the turn around the corner and ran the rest of the way.
Finally you arrived at your home and got inside "I'm home!" You said and took off your shoes and jacket.

You heard noises from the kitchen.
Katsuki walked out and looked over to you.
"How's your wound." "Its fine , recovery girl took care of it... " "I didn't mean to actually hit you..." he scratched his Neck.
"Ah yeah?" "I wanted to tease you so you would use your quirk..." he grumbled.
"Like really! It's powerful enough! You should use IT!" "Its dangerous... I don't wanna hurt someone with it.." "YOU WILL HAVE TO HURT PEOPLE , GET IT IN YOUR BRAIN!"He snapped.

You groaned "Fcking hell....".
Upstairs you left in your room and slammed the door.
You packed out your papers and do your homework.

Tch...

-------------------------

Pretty short chapter ik ik.
But. Uh-

FIRST school day was fine- I guess xD.
Wasn't that exhausted as I thought I would be but that will be soon anyway so... fml-

Anyway- three things :

FIRST : I broke my headphones xD... I legit broke one of the huge buds and it snapped into two pieces-
They work- but I cannot take them on- and that happened after school- so- I bought new ones xD right-away

With the left money I had-       fcking 70.00 €

I HAVE NO MORE MOENY LEEEFT

leads me to the SECOND POINT.

I downloaded a Game recently and I am playing it since ... 1 week already and it's fcking cool. It's similar to Mystic messager

But beTTer...

The game is called The Arcana
It's a free game (With in game purchase-)
We're you play a story - followed by 3 routs you can play.

It's an awSome game with FCKING AWESOME characters (I am so in love with Julian- fite me- I am playing his routE)

So after playing today's- kinky stuff-

I was like : yeah this will end up in ME making a FANFIC isn't it...

So that's what I am going to do.
If you cannot buy the game or play it because you don't have coins to continue.
SPOILER YOURSELD THROUGH THE CHARACTERS REFS (I didn't say- spiked yourself through the routes- i said REF sheets on google-)

Because that makes it 10 easier to understand and easier to enjoy the story even tho you cannot play the game- or watch lp's.

BE READY- THE STORY WILL BE POSTED SOON-
SO YEAH...WOH

THIRD :

I might also do a book about some stories which happened to me : A story time book were you can laugh your ass off because I am stupid  hhhh-
THIS might even be posted today 😄