Prologue

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, FOLLOW,AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar :

I walked toward my locker to pick books for my next lesson.Typical boring school day.God,i wish i'm in Hawaii with my sister now.Lucky her,she graduated last year and now she's pursuing her dream to travel the world.

Pushing my almost fall earphone while humming the melody of Blank Space by Taylor Swift.

Nice to meet you where you've been,
I could show you incredible things.
Magic,madness,heaven,sin,
Saw you there and i thought-

"Oh my God!"My books fell down onto the floor while i fell in somebody's arms.

Thanked God!It's not me who got bruise by the hard damn rock floor.

"I'm so sorry!"A boy face appeared in front of mine.In that moment,my whole world was stopped by the most handsome face i've ever seen.

"Are you alright?"I was asked by the handsome boy as he pulled me up to stand.

I broke my stare when i realized it's embarrassing.I kept my head low as my cheeks got burned.Well,how can i be an idiot by staring at him and looking at him dreamily like he's a prince charming with a white horse.

I quickly bent my knees still not looking at him who keep questioning if i'm okay.I was too embarrassed to even speak.I grabbed my things that fell as fast as i can.

The boy surprisingly bent down too.He helped me to pick my books."I'm sorry.I didn't see yo-"

"It's okay."I looked at him and gave him a genuinely smile.

I continued picking my books while the boy seems to froze at his spot.I used my free hand to wave it in front of his face."Hello?Are you alright?"This time i asked him first.

"Yeah...I'm sorry once again!"His face change as he apologizing.

"It's fine."I smiled again before i started to walk away using my earphone back.

I continue to hummed the song before i was stopped by a hand on my shoulder."Wait!"

I turned around to find the boy from before.I raised my eyebrow at him."I don't know your name...What's your name?"

I smiled at him before offering him my hand. "I'm Valentine."He accepted my offer before saying his name in return.

"I'm Romeo.Nice to meet you,Valentine."The sound of my name from his voice warms my heart.

"You too."I was about to turn around again before he stopped me again.

"Hey,i was wondering...if i could have your number."He rubbed his back head nervously.

I giggle silently in my heart.He's cute.
"Yeah,sure."He gave me his full happy eyes before he took out his phone out.

I saved my number in his contact before i gave his phone back.

"So,i'll see you soon?"He said.

"Yeah,i'll see you soon."With that i turned around and smiled to myself.

Little did i know,that day is not a typical boring school day.Instead a new chapter of the beginning in new beautiful story.

My and his story.

Bonus for you!⬇️⬇️⬇️