Part 16

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

It has been 4 hours since i'm lost in New York.After i paid the taxi with my last cash that i kept in my phone case, my phone died and i don't know where i am right now. My surroundings were full of mall and lights, but as i walk away from the crowd i literally notice that i had walk myself away from the crowd and now i am surrounded by small street with minimum people.

It's getting chilly as i gritted my teeth.The wind feels like stabbing me because i'm only wearing a simple white tee with black long pants and a simple white sneakers.I cursed myself from being stupid.I should have just run to the bedroom,not out of the mansion.

"Look,there's a pretty girl."I looked up to see 3 man are looking at me like i'm some kind of meat.

"She looks so delicious."His friend chuckled.Now,i'm disgusted.

"Hey beauty!Are you lost?"The other one walked towards me,followed by the others.

I looked down not because i'm afraid but because i'm so angry that i want to scratch all of their faces.Don't underestimate me,i may be small compared to 3 of them but i already got black belt on my karate skill back in high school.

Suddenly all of my argerness filled on my head and i fisted my hand. "Owhh...fierce are you?"one of the man said.

"Why don't we test if you're fierce as you are now on my- "The man suddenly flew back,making me look up to find Romeo only in his white crumpled shirt looking like a beast right now.

I saw the other man trying to attack Romeo but i punched him hard first before he can do it.I was about to finish him when the other man grabbed my hand from the back.I kicked him and twist his arm,making the sound 'crack' very clear. Three of them groaned and ran after that.I smirked on my victory, good thing i never lost my karate skill.

"Umphhh!Romeo!"Romeo literally grabbed me,making my face facing his butt.

And that's how he brought me home.

*****

"You freaking beast!I told you i can handle them by myself!I don't need you to scold me neither your protection!" By now i was shouting to Romeo while crossing my arms.He just said that i was so stupid and that's what makes my anger boiled.Hey who want to be called stupid!?

"Oh yeah?then why did you just freeze ,not doing anything." He said while relaxing his hand on his i so-called 'powerful chair' because the chair looks so big and just like royalty. We were now on his office room that size half of our gigantic bedroom,which is like triple of my room back then.

"I was about to punch them to dead!When you decided to come!" I argued back.

"Well,lets move on then.Why did you run away!?" Suddenly his voice became so cold making me squirmed in my seat.