Part 21

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love, Caramel

"Ironic isn't it? I am the heartbreaker, yet here I am. Broken."
-anon💔

___________________________________

In this world, there is no such thing as perfection or eternity. Everything is temporary. Happy ending may exists in fairytales. But we are talking about life here, not a Disney princess story.

When we made it through the final school exams at high school, we thought 'this is the end of our struggle'. But it turns out, there're still a lot of unexpected things we must face during college.

When we married someone we love, we thought 'it's happy ending'. But the journey of married life is not as easy as what most romance novels told us. At least, not like Cinderella's story.

The truth is, there is a time when we will experience the bitterness of life and there will be times when we feel the moment of euphoria.

Hannah Xacar, Oxford's best graduate. She had also experienced the bitterness of life many times. Starting with a struggle through the school year and being left by someone she loved. It's a classic old story, everyone experience that, but not all people can deal with it. Some choose to leave and some choose to fight.

Hannah has always been a fighter. No matter how hard life throws her, she will fight back. That's how now she can stand with a beautiful Versace dress hanging perfectly on her body while standing between the Washington Hotel's hall.

"You ready, hun?" Said the guy with an expensive tuxedo, with a wide smirk in his handsome face and thick American accent. Accentuating his last word to annoyed Hannah even more.

"Sure, darling..." Hannah said with a mocking tone at the word 'darling' alongside her thick British Accent to answer the man. She wrapped her arm around the man's then they started to walk through the hall until they arrived in front of a big-victorian style door. Like a palace door.

"Let's show the world who you really are, Hannah." The man whispered before the door was being opened.

Welcome back Hannah...

Hannah Juliet Xacar:

Seriously...being in a party is never my thing.

To be honest, I like silence more. Reading books, stargazing, and sipping a cup of tea while watching the fish pond are much more luring for me than being in here. An enormous welcome party.

But of course...Garry Watson Xacar-my grandfather will never allow that to happen.

"You like it?" Asked Sean Watson Oh-my uncle/my father's baby brother as we walked through hand in hand in front of the public that kept gazing at us.

Of course... you're the star here, sweetie.

"You know I don't like parties, dear uncle." Sean chuckled. Same old same old.

"What a shame. Father and mother have been preparing this party a day after you said you will be back, which is a month ago." I rolled my eyes and just kept smiling through our walk. God.... I feel my face will be sore after too much smiling.