Part 14

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

"I don't want to ma-"

"I dare you to continue and you'll see what will happen."He smirked while looking at me,challenging.

I would fight him back if i'm not in this difficult situation.If Alex wasn't the price.I probably already stamped his face and run away as fast as i can since the day we mey again.

I hold back my anger,making my face stay in red.Today is my fitting day.At first i didn't believe his word about getting married in a week.Or worst already legally married with him.

So here's the thing,after the day of the incident with Daniel.Being the smart person he is,he made me read the contract that i already signed.And walah..,i found our marriage license that we both already sign and already stamped legally married by the law.I cannot believe that i'm that stupid.I remember the day after i signed the contract he told me to come to his office and sign the contract again.And because i was late for work i literally signed it in hurry without reading what's in the paper.And here i am.Legally Mrs. Valentine Xander.

And now after i just knew that i'm legally married to him.He's making me rightfully married him in front of God and people TOMORROW.

"Now,Mrs. Xander you go there and try the dresses before i call my lawyer to-"Without a second glance i sprinted to the boutique and follow the lady escort to the fitting room.I'm smart enough now to know that Romeo is one selfish and powerful insane bastard that can do whatever he wants.I don't need his prove anymore.

"Here is the dresses,madam."The lady who had strange accent opened the fitting room.My eyes land on the sight and my mouth opened in large gasp.It's beautiful.

It's beautiful

"Mr. Xander said, you need to pick 2 dresses.One for the ceremony and one for the reception."She said.

I smiled while looking around.I walked through the dresses,touching the fabric.Then my eyes land on a dress that immediately steal my attention.

Then my eyes land on a dress that immediately steal my attention