Part 3

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

It's the day.The day i'm not waiting for.The day it should be done,or else.

God,forgive me for this.

I was sweating inside,out.My palms were wet and my hands were shaking.I grabbed my bag ,going to the toilet to calm myself.

I feel sick for myself.I quickly rush to the toilet to spill my guts.Finishing it all,i washed my mouth and my hand before looking at myself in the mirror.

This is not Valentine Xacar.The Valentine Xacar i know was strong and ready to fight ffor her love.But the girl in the mirror has dull eyes,swollen skin,and pale lips.One word to described it 'weak'.

It was like just yesterday i spent the most beautiful day in my life.Graduating from high school and spending time with my boyfriend.And like a roller coaster,today was not the most eventful day.The day i need to leave him.

You can do this,Val.

I wiped the sweat that once again has formed on my head.I reapplied my lipstick to make me look more alive.I took a deep breath before making my way to the sit before.Playing with fingers silently before i was shock by a sudden sweet kiss.

"Romeo!"

"Did i scare you,babe?"Romeo said while chuckling.I rolled my eyes at him before turn back to the nervous me.

"Shit!I'm sorry,babe.I didn't mean to-"

"No,it's fine."I smile assuringly at him.

"Really?Then why did your face look so pale?"He raised his eyebrow.

"No,i just didn't feel really well."

"Then we must go to the doctor now!"He was about to drag me before i stopped him and mention him to sit beside me.

"No,i'm fine.Just a little dizzy.Don't worry,okay?"He said while stroking my cheek softly.

"Are you sure?"I nodded as i lean on his touch.

He pulled me into his hug.I rest my head on his chest as he stroked my hair gently."So why did you call me suddenly?"

look up feeling so guilty.How can i forget!?Today was supposed to be his family day before he leave to Ne York.God,i'm so stupid."I'm sorry!i ruined your family time,didn't i?"

"Hey,it's okay!It's fine..."He said calming me again by a hug."So what's the thing you want to tell me?"He said still calmly stroked my hair.

Gosh,why did i met you,Romeo?We shouldn't meet each other at the first place.

This is it,Val.You have to do this now.For your family.For your dad.

"Hmm...i think we need to take a break."

Romeo jumped suddenly releasing me from his embrace. "What!?What do you mean?Are you joking,Val?"

"I'm not,Romeo.We need to break up."I said trying to look him in the eye.

"Why?"His voice came out as a whisper.

"Because..."I realized i have nothing to say because truthfully i don't want this too.But i have to.