Part 7

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

I woke up feeling hurt on all over my body.I groaned and realized that i fell asleep while watching my baby boy.That's why my ribs feel like it's going to crack anytime soon.

"Mommy?"I lifted my head to found my baby is wide awake.

"Oh baby!You scared me!"I literally pulled my baby boy in a hug,making him shocked after adjusting a little.

"I'm sorry,mommy."My clever son said while returning my hug as i tighten it.

"You scared me,young man!"I kissed his forehead lovingly before hugging him again.

"Mommy,i- ca-can't breathe."I immediately pulled myself away and looked at his face concern.

"I'm sorry,baby.Are you okay now?"He didn't reply me ,instead he giggled at me.

His giggle turn to loud laugh before i joined my weirdo baby."I'm okay,mommy!Don't wo-wy.I'm a strong boy!"He showed his arm muscle before i kissed his cheeks again.God,how can i be so blessed with this little miracle.

"I know you are baby.I love you so much!"I pressed my lips all over his face.He giggled before hugging me back.

"I love you too,mommy!"We hugged each other in silence.

Years ago,i was depressed and want to end my life when i know i was pregnant.I thought i was too young...and i'm afraid it could stop me from reaching my dream.I cried almost every night.But then months with the pregnancy,i felt less negative and started to love and be thankful for everything in my life.And when he came to the world,when i first saw his little body, i couldn't hold my tears of joy back as i know he's the reason why i want to live.My world.

"Don't cry,mommy!I said i love you!"

I choked a little giggle during my so emotional tears."Yes,baby.I know.And i love you too!"I kissed his head before pulled him in a tight hug again.

"Valentine!Someone's here!"My grandma shouted from downstairs as i release the son and mom hug.

"Who is it,nana?"I shouted back.

Suddenly a tap sound came towards Alex room.And i looked up to find Daniel in his formal white shirt."Uncle Dani!"My son literally jumped from the bed towards Daniel who looks like ready to catch my flying son now.

"Hey little man!"He lifted Alexander before giving a kiss on his head.

"I miss you!"

"I miss you too,little man."

"Daniel why did you come here?I know you have a class on this morning."

"Daniel,how many times i said to you to never skip your class!?"I scolded at him which earned a chuckle.Is he serious now?Cause i am.