Part 26

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love, Caramel

_________________________________

Present day

Hannah Juliet Xacar:

Waking up has never been a problem to me. Of course, i love sleep. But i love my job even more and anyway i'm quite a morning person.

But today... is different.

I wish I could just stay in my bed all day long. Or i wish i could just vanish. I don't want to open my eyes because the minute i open it, i will have to face my ex.

Jeffrey Romeo Xander

" I know you are awake." I heard he said but I just kept my eyes close, pretending to be asleep. I heard how he breathed out loudly- or is it just me because we are so close? He placed his mouth right on my left ear, sending goosebumps to my body. "It's either you open your own eyes or...

-do i have to do something first to make you open it?"

By now, I can clearly feel his lips in front of mine. I Inevitably open my eyes. I was about to shoo him away and push him out of my bed. But apparently, the moment I open my eyes and was about to shout, he slammed his lips on mine, leaving me breathless.

Shoot!

I tried to fight him by pushing him away but he wouldn't even bulge. Eventually, I got lost in his kiss as it become slower and smoother. Sweet.

He pulled away making me groan. I am addicted! I want more! But I was to embarrassed to even do that. Hell! He is going to become an arrogant jerk if he knows that i enjoy our little interaction. He smirked at me before he pulled away.

He is undeniably handsome and fit. His hair is a mess but it even makes him a lot more attractive, that i can drool over him.

"Done staring at me?" I came back to my sense and quickly got off from the bed.

"Whatever, I completed my promise, right? Now, what do you want?"

Okay...so here is what happened last night. I made a deal with the devil. That he got to sleep with me and spend a night in my place- as in real sleeping! And the only thing he needs to do is stop bothering me.

"Uh Oh...you think i will let you go easily?"

"What do you mean? We had a deal, Jeffrey!"

"A deal without a paper is not valid, darling."

Unbelievable! I never know that he can play this dirty. I really want to shove my hair brush down to his throat.

"Breaking a deal is not a gentlemen either, dear Romeo." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Really?" He took his suit before he was walking to me.

"But being a gentleman isn't really my top interest now. My priority is to get what i want-

And i want you... Valentine..." he said right beside my ear, making me shiver.