Part 1

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

"Wait!What!?You bumped into Romeo Xander!"My best friend Cassandra Haron literally screamed on my ears.Well,that's why i called her my best friend,right?

"I don't know.I said i bumped into some guy name Romeo.I don't even know what is his last name!"I protested to her as she shifted to my bed.

"Really,Val!?This is what happened when you are to obsessed with the dream of yours!You missed your entire high school moment!"Hey what's wrong on focusing on my dream!A girl can dream too,duhh...

"What do you mean?Of course,i don't miss it.I'm here and i experienced every single things about high school.I know how hard it is to wake up in the morning.I know how sucks it is to have homework. I got it all,Case!"I rolled my eyes at Cassie not true statement.What does she even mean i miss my entire high school moment?

"Oh yeah?Do you know who's the queen bitch of our high school?"I think for awhile until a girl face popped in my mind.How can i forget her!She bullied me when we were still junior.

"Pfftt...how could i not know.It's Bianca Farmont, right?"

"That's our queen bee.Our queen bitch is Pink Evans!Ha!You don't know about that!"What the-

"W-what!?What's even the difference between queen bee and queen bitch."I asked back to her.Ha!How could she explain that now.

"Of course,it's different honey..,Queen bee is the one who bully people and who act like they own the entire world.Queen bitch is the one who spread their legs to most of the boys population."My jaws are open wide as she explained.

Okay...What the hell is wrong with this world!?

"See!You don't even know that!Now!Let me ask you the most important thing that every girl in high school should know."She moved closer to me as her eyes burn to mine.Okay she looks like a psychopath right now.

"Who.Is.The.It-Popular-Handsome-Gorgeous-Boy.In.Our.School?"Cassie dangerously raised her eyebrow at me.

"Uh...don't know."I simply answered because i just don't know and why am I supposed to know?

"YOU DON'T KNOW!?"She fired back to me before begin to move further towards me.

"IT'S FREAKING ROMEO XANDER,VAL!THE GUY YOU BUMPED INTO."I laughed dryly at her.
She's so funny.

"Wait!It could be the other Romeo-"

"There's no other Romeo other than him, Valentine!" But why would a guy like him want to talk to me,the invisible girl.

"Okay!Then what!?There's no big deal,Cassie-"That's a totally lie,Val.You know it'll be something if he's the Romeo every high school girl dreamed about.

"NO BIG DEAL!?VALENTINE DAISE KARNAL WHA-"

Thank God i was saved by the sound of my ringtone. I picked my phone up to get a glimpsed of unknown number.I answered the call and put it beside my right ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey,it's me!Romeo,"

"Oh hey Romeo!"I turned around to look at Cassie eyes widen.