Part 2

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

"So i decided..."

Things are going well between Romeo and i.We've been dating for almost a year now.And excitedly,a few days from now we're finishing high school.Oh God...i can't believe it's happening.All i used to think was, i will graduate from high school with good grade before saying goodbye to Cassie to pursue my dream to Harvard to be a doctor.But clearly , God's plan worked in such an expected way.

I won't just graduate with my grade,dreams,and hope but i will graduate with my love by my side.And if anyone told me that i will be the girlfriend of one of the most wanted boy not just in high school but in my entire country back then...i will scream to get the hell away from me.

But look who's here and what's here now...

"I'm going to leave my father company and build my own."I froze when his words ring.

...

"Wow..."I know Romeo always had a dream to build his own company but i never taught this will come.

"Wow...,congratulation i guess?"There's no word to describe how sad and happy i am for him.He finally be able to reach his dream.

But they said if we want to succeed..,we need to sacrifice something.And this time the thing he will sacrifice is his time.And our relationship.

The fact that i know he will be really busy as i am and our relationship is going to have distance ,scared me.My face was paled as i sipped my vanilla milkshake again.

"Hey...We'll be fine,okay?"He rubbed my hand as i looked up and smiled at him.

"Yeah,i know."I put my other hand on top of his before i feel soft hand and warm sensation on my cheek.

"You know everything will stay the same,right?I still love you and always will.There's nothing going to happen between us.You're going to stuck with me for your entire life."I laughed at his joke as he joined me.

He moved from the booth in front of me to the booth i was sitting.He grabbed my face with his hands softly as i feel the warm of his lip on my forehead."I love you,Val.Nothing going to change that."I kissed his wrist along to his hand.

"I love you too.You are stuck with me."I used his joke back as we laughed together.I just hope this won't be the last time.I hope his words were true.

"Remember when Stephanie tried to break us apart?Or when we argued when i was jealous?"How could i forget that.

Stephanie is a real bitch who always tried to seperate us apart.Creating dramas between us.She think she deserve Romeo more than i am because she was the daughter of Romeo's family friend and she has higher rank in society.

Fuck society!Even though i was just a middle-class girl ,the most important thing is i'm happy and i have Romeo in my life.

I groaned when i remember how lowly Stephanie tried to trap me to believe Romeo is cheating on me with her.Good thing , i know Romeo better than that.

Oh and how can i forget,how we had a huge fight because Stephanie had decided to pay a boy who tried to break us apart.Good thing,we found each other back.Because even if we screamed and shouted at each other,at the end Romeo and i ended up in a hot make-up session.Followed by other private things...