Part 13

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

"ROMEO YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"NO!WE WILL GET MARRIED NEXT WEEK!END OF DISCUSSION!"

Right...how can i get myself until here.Let's rewind the time and do some flashback.First of all,let's pray for Daniel.At least he's safe now,away from this beast.

Few hours before...

I looked at the time to show it is 1 p.m now.I think i better move before making my partner waiting.It's been a month since the dinner in his parents house. We came home late and i has been avoiding Romeo as much as i can.Why?Because i want to help his mom.To make him happy...And i'm not good for him.It's better if he will eventually forget me and erase me from his life.

I already made my plan.I'm going to make him hate me and eventually broke the marriage contract.We will share custody for Alex.I know it's going i'll be one bad role model for him.But at least the man that i love will be happy.For the sake of him.And the sake of my son.

"Romeo!I'm going to work on my assignment with-"
I shouted as i came downstairs and quickly stopped when i saw Romeo is on the phone.

He looked at me an i mouthed him 'i'm going' he just stared at me still speaking at the phone.It went for a minute before i take that intense stare as a 'yes'.

I jumped excitedly all the way to the closet to change my clothes.I was lividly excited since i'm going to hang out with Daniel again after the whole week.He was so busy with his dad hospital since he's the owner now.Yes,when Daniel turned 22 his father gave all of his title to Daniel,his only son.That's why Daniel has a pretty hectic schedule.I can't imagine being soon-to-be doctor while managing his dad hospital.

Anyway,after i completed my outfit with simple jeans and a pair of white v-neck t-shirt.I quickly went downstairs to find there's no one.Well,that's good.I already called a cab since Romeo's property is way too far from the cafe i'll be going to.

I arrived there at 2.05 and luckily Daniel hasn't arrived so i won't get a lecture about being ONLY 5 MINUTES LATE.Oh...if i do get one,it'll be one hour speech.Two minutes later he arrived and greeted me.

"DANI!"I hugged him tightly before settling him to sit beside me.He chuckled and mess my hair like an annoying big brother.

"Hey,little Val!"

I hissed and slapped his hand away from touching my perfect hair today."Don't you dare!"I gave him a warning look which he turned with another chuckle.

"So have you ordered yet?"

"Yup!I ordered our usual."

"Good girl."I sighed when he pet me again while chuckling.

This cafe is our usual cafe back when i was still pregnant with Alex.It's quite comfy and they have delicious food here!I always eat lamb while he always eat pig.I always drink matcha latter while he always drink coffee.