Part 11

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

"My parents want to meet you.And we will have a dinner tonight in their house."

"What!?Romeo- Are you out of your mind!?"I literally almost yell when i realized that Alexander is here

"No."

"Then why do you-"

"You do as i say.End of discussion."He cut me off with that dominant voice of him.

"After school you go get ready and then we are going."

"But- "I was about to protest when he decided to ignore me and talk to Alex instead.

"Son,we're going to have a dinner at my parents house,your grandparents house."

"Really!?When?"Alex said excitedly.

"Tonight.Are you excited!?"

"Very!I'm going to bring my new toy there!"He started to babbling things he will do later.Oh... my little man is so cute.

"Sure,son.Now finish your breakfast and then you can play with Ronan again.I'm going to leave for work."Romeo rubbed and then kissed his head.Ronan is Romeo's golden retriever who's bigger than Alex himself.He loves to play with him and it's so heart warming everytime i came home from school to see he's laughing happily.

I started my school a week ago.So basically i have stayed with Romeo for 1 week and 2 days.I did end up in his room and i can't object that.But thankfully this past days Romeo had been busy with his work so he always come home when i already asleep.And i also placed stack of pillows to separate us.Even though Romeo will always ended up hugging me.I always leave early though so he won't see me stupidly blushing.

"Okay!Bye daddy!"Alex said while eating his pancakes fastly.

"See you later..,fiancé."

He whispered in my ear and stole peck from my lips before walking out of the room with that big smirk of him.I cursed him in my heart.

"Stupid arrogant jerk!"I mutter silently and make sure that Alex won't be able to hear it.

Suddenly an idea pop into my mind when i'm about to curse him again.I smirked replaying the idea i had in mind.Oh man,this is going to be good.

I'll give you hell if thats what you want,Mr.Xander

*****

Few hours after...

"Get off me!- Romeo!"I screamed when this crazy guy touched my hair and began to pull it like he owns it.

"You want hell so i give you this,Ms.Xacar"

"Wh- Romeo!"That jerk left me alone with these many people around me.I'm stressed now.

Flashback
2 hours ago,

Today my class was ended earlier and Daniel asked me to go to Vernon Diner with him since it's been a long time since the last time we catch up.I was too busy with my jobs and he was too busy with his education. Now we both have the same schedule,it's pretty easy to hang out with each other again.