Part 5

HAPPY READING

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

Valentine Xacar:

"Why do you look so surprise,Ms.Xacar?Don't you remember me?"I was still froze at my place when he step closer,leaving no space between us.

"Your boyfriend."He said right beside my ear,making me shivering.

I straighten my posture before look at him back in the eyes."Ex-boyfriend,Mr.Xander."

"We never really broke up,Ms.Xacar."

"Oh yeah?We did.We broke up,Romeo.Did you forget?"I remind him.

"You want to broke up with me.But i never agree with it.So technically,we still in relationship,Ms. Xacar."

"Since when i need your agreement to break up?"I scoffed at him.Is he real!?

"Since you are in relationship with me,Ms. Xacar." What the heck!When did that rules apply?

"What-"

"And did you forget that i'm you're your date for tonight?"I was cut off from cursing him.

I laughed ironically at him."For your information,Mr.Xander.I'm Mr.Alex Hill date not yours."

"Did Alex forgot to tell you that your real date is me? I'm the one who paid you to be my date."He press his tone when he said 'paid'.

"But it's under Mr.Hill name.Not yours or your brother name."It's true,right?There's no Xander in Alex's name.

"Alex Hill Xander.He's my little brother for your information,Ms.Xacar."He smirked.I widen my eyes when i realized Alex said to me Hill is not his last name.Oh gosh!So he's a Xander!?

What the hell!?How come i didn't know that?Oh maybe it's because you don't know anything about his family unless his parents name.You never even met them,Valentine.

'It's probably because he was ashamed of you.
That's why he never let you met them.'the voice in my head said.

Oh yeah,i remember that.

I remember how angry he is when i said i want to meet his family.'Maybe he never even love you before,Val.Maybe it's just a game.Maybe you were just his toy from the very beginning.'