Part 4

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

5 years later...
Boston ,USA

Valentine Xacar:

I cursed myself for being so clumsy.I carefully picked the pieces so no one will get hurt by stepping on it.

"Ouch!"I shirked when i feel blood started to drop from my finger.Pfft...way being more clumsy.

"It's okay,dear.I will clean it up later.You go take a break."

"But Mrs.Jay-"

"No but missy!Look at your hand!Quick band it up!"She literally pushed me and started to clean the mess i made.

I thanked her before quickly went to the sink.I washed the little cut before wrapping it.This is the third time i broke things in Mrs.Jay bakery.Being the humble herself she will just say to me that it's okay and not to worry about it.

I mentally have to take a note to not break things anymore.Ughh...i'm surely a trouble maker.I made my way to my locker before pulling out my lunch box.

Hmm...it smells so good.This time Mrs.White cooked me some grilled salmon with salad on the side.My absolute favorite food.

I gently dig in and make sure to feel every sensation of the dish.Don't call me crazy,it's just really delicious.

After my father's company went bankrupt,i had to stop my college because i wasn't able to fulfill the tuition.I cried every night because i felt like a failure.I wanted to go back to LA and take care of my father but my sister didn't agree and told me to continue my education by taking a half scholarship as she'll pay the other half.

It left a little argument before I agreed.I just don't want to be a burden to her and i want to be with my father at that time because of his weak condition.

So i continued my education until i graduated.I graduated as a medical student.But it wasn't easy since a doctor need more higher education than just a bachelor degree.At the same time,my family economy condition got worst so i decided to work to collect money for my family and saving for my master degree tuition.

My family also moved back to Boston,my parents hometown.Luckily i was also there as i used to study at Harvard.We now live on my grandparents medium house.It wasn't as big and as luxury as our house in LA.But it's cozy and it definitely feels like home.

Mr and Mrs White still worked with us even though we told them we can't pay them anymore but they said it was okay because we were basically family and with or without payment ,they will always loyally work for us.

I thanked God every day for people like them.I may not as rich as i used to be but i'm happy.At least that's what i think.Being able to see dad everyday even though he only can give a hint of smile whenever i told him my day.Being able to leave with my grandparents as the house was always full of warm and comfort-ness.
My sister rarely come home because she was a flight attendant now.So she travel a lot.

But it was all i need...my family.

I was suddenly shocked by my ringtone sound as i eat."Hello?"

"Hey,Val!"

"Cassie!Hey!"

"I just won't to remind you about tonight.Don't forget about it!I also already told my crew to dropped your dress at your house."