Extra part

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love, Caramel ❤️

I wanna love me, the way you love me.
For all of my pretty, and all of my ugly too.
I'd love to see me from your point of view.
-POV, Ariana Grande❤️
_________________________________

7 years later...

Hannah Juliet Xander:

"Stop it Xander!" I tried to push the man's hands away from my waist.

I already woke up 20 minutes ago, but Jeffrey tell me to stay for another 10 minutes at first. I obeyed him and used the time to appreciate my husband perfect face while caressing his hair slowly.

After 10 minutes past, he said to wait for another 10. I was about scold him but I knew how tired he was since he just arrived back in New York at midnight. This time I tried to put myself back in sleep by changing my position and ending up being back hugged by Jeffrey.

When I reminded him that it has been 10 minutes, instead of releasing me, he tightened the hug even more and started to trail kisses on my neck.

I was about to face him and scold him even more. But he smartly used the opportunity to kiss my lips. The kiss was so demanding that I was taken back by it.

He used his hands to prevent mine to move and placed on his legs between mine, making me no room to left anymore.

I was run out of breathe when we finished, but he continued kissing my neck to my shoulder. Finding my sweet spot before sucking it, making me moan hard.

"Jeff-" I was interrupted by his lips again, making me harder to take in my needs of oxygen.

"Call me Romeo, Juliet. We had a deal." It was a silly rule that we made- to call each other Romeo-Juliet if we are at home, or alone, or other time than formal events. He said it is our unique way to express our love to each other and to be reminded by the memories we had during high school. Weird.

It's our way to say sweet names like babe, darling, etc.

"Romeo...we have to stop-" My voice was automatically turned into a moan when he kissed my sweet spot again.

Hah...he always know my weakness.

***

Because of Romeo we were late to drop Valentine to her school for a summer trip with her classmates and Valentine of course do not look happy about it.

Damn you Romeo!

"We have arrived Mr, Mrs, and Ms. Xander." The chauffeur said.

Romeo helped to carry Valentine's bag out of the car, followed by Valentine. I followed both of them out of the car while carrying Valentine's yellow jacket.

I looked at my babygirl who is hugging her father now. He kissed her forehead before giving the backpack. I couldn't believe how fast she has grown. She is in her first year of high school and she's going to be 15 soon.