Part 18

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

I need you, like i need air to breath,
You want to know why? Because you're the oxygen to my heart ♥️
-anon

Valentine Xacar:

"Have i ever told you that you have a cute nose."The man who's unfortunately my husband said while pinching my nose before i slapped it away.

"Yes.A million times!"He chuckled before pulling me closer by my waist.Without complaining i move along ,leaving no space between us.He buried his face on my neck while inhaling my scent.This is real.It's not a dream.

Suddenly a feeling of guilt hit me again.I made this fantastic man life miserable back then.I changed the man whose parents are so kind to me. I broke his heart.I hurt him.I-

"Don't even think to continue that thought of yours. I know you're feeling guilty again.You're blaming yourself again.Stop."He pulled me closer again,making me on top of him.How did he know?

"I told you, you're mine.I know every inch of your body movement and expression.You can't hide it from me."He said before kissing my temple lovingly.

"You're too good for me."I kissed his cheek back.

"No you're too good for me.You're one in a billion people who's still selfless when it comes to their happiness."I shook my head and smile when he's too good at choosing words.

"Maybe that's why God joined us.Because we're perfect for each other."He genuinely smile before connecting out lips.That's when i melted,like literally fully melted.We were about to go on the next step before a knock was heard in front of our door.

"Sr, Your mom requested you and your wife to come to her house ASAP." The voice behind the door interrupted us. I suddenly feel excited because i really miss my baby boy.

"Tell my mom,we'll be there."The maid didn't sound anymore as it seems that she already left. I jumped from the bed,leaving my hubby and that comfortable bed.

I went to the bathroom and get ready immediately. As i wrapped my wet body from the shower i noticed something in the mirror.

Shit!

"ROMEOOOOO I WILL KILL YOU!"

I heard Romeo's chuckle. that jerk!

*****

"Don't touch me!I'm still mad at you!"I huffed and stomped my feet while walking towards the front mansion.

"Hey!I said i'm sorry!"He protested before trying to cling to me again before i move away.

"You marked me idiot!You gave me hickeys all over the place i'm pretty sure everyone can see it."

"Well,that's my point."He winked at me.

"What?Making me look like slut like you said ,is your point?"A glimpse of hurt when i remember his word attack my heart for a second. I don't know why but i keep feeling so emotional.

Romeo seems to froze at his place before he ran right in front of me. "I'm sorry,okay?I really didn't mean that.I'm just too jealous,i...Okay!i'm not the most perfect person in the world.That's why i need you.To correct me,to always be there for me,to be there to make me a better man."