Part 29

HAPPY READING

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love, Caramel❤️

What's the point of finding the one when at the end they are not meant to be together?
-anon💔
____________________________________

Hannah Juliet Xander:

It has been 5 days since I knew the news.

Since I unfolded another truth.

I have cried myself to bed during these days. I didn't do anything beside sulking in my bed and crying while looking at the rain that had consistently came during my stay here.

I thought I could finally my happy ending. I thought Jeffrey and I's marriage will eventually be a real one.

But now I am questioning myself.

I don't deserve a happy ending...

After what I've caused.

***

It was my sixth day in Jeju, the sun was a little bit sunnier that it made my mood light up a bit. I decided to visit a few places and also my old house in here.

I was walking by the beach where I used to go with parents when I was a kid. I glanced at the beautiful sea, breathing the fresh air. I walker further to a mini cave where Jeffrey and I used to hang out, our spot.

I was looking around before spotting the word Jeffrey had craved during our teenage years

R & J

It indicates our name, Romeo and Juliet.

Flashback

"I think I am lucky." I said to Romeo while still looking at the sea.

He turned his head to look at me with a questioning eyebrow. "I lived in an earth full of millions of people, yet I got to find the Romeo to my Juliet." I chuckled after saying the cheesy line.

"I don't want to us to be Romeo and Juliet." He declared.

This time I arched my eyebrow. "Why?"

"They both ended up in a sad ending. I want us to have a happy one." I smiled widely.

"Then, let's be a different Romeo and Juliet. Their names remind us about the two couple who found true love but we can chose our own ending." I didn't realize that our face were already an inch away as I turned my face to look at him.